Subject p2-pitu zombie petition....make your voice be heard!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy one!!!! Any Zombie is a Good Zombie. Although I don't like the wig.

You could always just remove it and bleach it. That way you'd have a 1:6 mop for the inevitable Dead Janitor (Subject #2). :huh

Hell, we could even try and talk Barryo into doing a 1:6 mop bucket to make him perfect!

You could always just remove it and bleach it. That way you'd have a 1:6 mop for the inevitable Dead Janitor (Subject #2). :huh

Hell, we could even try and talk Barryo into doing a 1:6 mop bucket to make him perfect!

you mean like this............:naughty
watermark.php
[/IMG]

you mean like this............:naughty
watermark.php
[/IMG]

I can see the backstory - Subject 99:

Butch and Marcellas leave the shop, but Zed the butt pirate survives. Horribly disfigured due to the physical trauma, he loses his job as a security guard and becomes the lone night janitor at a fudge packing plant... "Zed ain't dead baby, he's undead." :p

Have to say I would be in for a P!tu zombie... especially if they go with that make-up :rock Has a bit of a Thiller vibe, but way more disturbed :rock

I spoke to my inside guy at Sideshow and he spilled the beans on the "P!tu Dead" figure. Please keep the following info to yourselves.

Here are the specs:

The Subject P2: The P!tu 12 inch Figure features:

All new zombie portrait and 'hands'
Fully articulated semi-male body (Prometheus) with 300+ points of articulation
Detailed costume including pants, shirt, shoes and bloody bra & panties
PC with Monitor showing PPO screen timing out
Green card
Butchered coquito (frog)
12" figure display stand with a print of 'The Dead' logo
Sideshow Exclusive: Captain Morgan bottle

Remember, mums the word. ;)

I spoke to my inside guy at Sideshow and he spilled the beans on the "P!tu Dead" figure. Please keep the following info to yourselves.

Here are the specs:

The Subject P2: The P!tu 12 inch Figure features:

All new zombie portrait and 'hands'
Fully articulated semi-male body (Prometheus) with 300+ points of articulation
Detailed costume including pants, shirt, shoes and bloody bra & panties
PC with Monitor showing PPO screen timing out
Green card
Butchered coquito (frog)
12" figure display stand with a print of 'The Dead' logo
Sideshow Exclusive: Captain Morgan bottle

Remember, mums the word. ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think it would be awesome....maybe disguise it as a skater or video blogger zombie for the normal collector....but us freaks would know that it's really Pitu....i think it would be an awesome inside joke!

I dont see a problem to me its just a zombie as I dont even know pitu.. but if its gonna sound like we are making favorites.. then I wouldnt do it..cuz others would have there feelings hurt..

Back