Subject p2-pitu zombie petition....make your voice be heard!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one with a P!tuvision voice chip activiation...I wonder how many sayings we can get out it:

Oh, my bad. I thought the Evil Post Nazi was behind the deletions :lol

Good job either way :rock

I vote no.

I would rather SS use their time and resources on something more worthwhile, like a Tom Tyler or Chaney Jr. 12" or PF....or anything else for that matter.

I'd buy it.... And they could just make it a zombie fanboy or zombie convention goer.... and it would jive with everyone and sell like crazy. But making it look like P!tu would be genius and pitch perfect.

Make the accessories a busted camera and a SSC con exclusive figure box?? PERFECT.

Have him wearing his sleeveless white t shirt, a con necklace and wearing a backpack.... Would be a kickass figure.

I'd buy it.... And they could just make it a zombie fanboy or zombie convention goer.... and it would jive with everyone and sell like crazy. But making it look like P!tu would be genius and pitch perfect.

Make the accessories a busted camera and a SSC con exclusive figure box?? PERFECT.

Have him wearing his sleeveless white t shirt, a con necklace and wearing a backpack.... Would be a kickass figure.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Hehe that would be cool, id buy 1. :rock:rock

Maybe it could be wearing a Spooktacular readyness kit Hoodie as well

They already have the look for Subject P2 since he is in that upcoming "movie" for spook. All they need are accessories which can be:

Camera
Hulk PF
container of superglue
T2 mug
skateboard

and ex normal head

captions03211.jpg

Back