Subject 16566: The Butcher Good luck today all you Non-Attendees!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did but they also said that some figures they woldn't be able to help themselves and had to do variants. Meaning that they aren't done but they'll be more limited in the future.

Didn't they say something in a newsletter that they were going to be more conscious of variants after 1206 due to the backlash they got over the multiple variants of 805 and 1025? :huh

...34 min and counting...:D

I hope that's the case... the variants were pretty weak IMO. It would have been great if it was a different sculpt and outfit... but just a different outfit (especially 4 of them) was not impressive.

I hope that's the case... the variants were pretty weak IMO. It would have been great if it was a different sculpt and outfit... but just a different outfit (especially 4 of them) was not impressive.

i assume that sculptors make a few renditions of the character they are making. & IF thats true, since sideshow likes variants..........release the "rejected ones". i dont go for the variants at all but if there was a different sculpt i might be more inclined. a variant as in the same character but maybe with a different facial expression, damage or whatever. just a thought.

i assume that sculptors make a few renditions of the character they are making. & IF thats true, since sideshow likes variants..........release the "rejected ones". i dont go for the variants at all but if there was a different sculpt i might be more inclined. a variant as in the same character but maybe with a different facial expression, damage or whatever. just a thought.

I feel the same way... I like to display figures as a group. So having the same zombie, but a different outfit just looks odd.

I feel the same way... I like to display figures as a group. So having the same zombie, but a different outfit just looks odd.

Thankfully, there's now enough releases in the line that it's less noticeable. DMartin posted a pic of his collection that shows this nicely.

3 minutes...

pray.gif
nailbite.gif

Back