Subject 16566: The Butcher Good luck today all you Non-Attendees!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12p CST for me :rock :rock :rock

So far the Butcher is my only definite con exclusive... Luke and Han are most likely going to be bought, just worried the cost my be ridiculous.

Crap, I just pulled a 12 hour shift, I am probably gonna end up sleeping through the order.

Hopefully it wont sell out.

if I remember correctly I believe last year's Dead Excl was up for awhile ... :monkey1

Please forgive my ignorance, but can anyone please confirm that when the non-attendee butcher goes on sale, that I will be able to order it from outside the U.S.

I've never ordered from Sideshow before and only got into collecting The Dead figures within the last year, so have been playing catch up ever since. I've pretty much got all the standard releases so far, with Patient Zero being the elusive grail.

What do you think the chances are of Sideshow releasing the butcher as a 'normal' release missing say the pigs head or with a different slaughtered animal head ?

Thanks.

please forgive my ignorance, but can anyone please confirm that when the non-attendee butcher goes on sale, that i will be able to order it from outside the u.s.

I've never ordered from sideshow before and only got into collecting the dead figures within the last year, so have been playing catch up ever since. I've pretty much got all the standard releases so far, with patient zero being the elusive grail.

What do you think the chances are of sideshow releasing the butcher as a 'normal' release missing say the pigs head or with a different slaughtered animal head ?

Thanks.

10 am pt! :d

remember your time zone!:d

Please forgive my ignorance, but can anyone please confirm that when the non-attendee butcher goes on sale, that I will be able to order it from outside the U.S.

I've never ordered from Sideshow before and only got into collecting The Dead figures within the last year, so have been playing catch up ever since. I've pretty much got all the standard releases so far, with Patient Zero being the elusive grail.

What do you think the chances are of Sideshow releasing the butcher as a 'normal' release missing say the pigs head or with a different slaughtered animal head ?

Thanks.

Sideshow is good at having more than one ver. of a figure.:lol:rotfl

Thanks.

2nd question is are you a newsletter member yet (do you have an active account with Sideshow). If you don't then you won't be able to place your order until 2 hours after it starts.

And you have to have registered at least 24hrs in advance.

A quick Google of PT time difference between the UK and US, tells me that its less than 3 hours till it goes on sale.

I just hope that the shipping to the U.K is reasonable but either way its getting ordered, hopefully.

2nd question is are you a newsletter member yet (do you have an active account with Sideshow). If you don't then you won't be able to place your order until 2 hours after it starts.

And you have to have registered at least 24hrs in advance.

Yeah, I thankfully signed up with them a couple of days ago when I saw The Butcher teaser on this forum.

Yeah, I thankfully signed up with them a couple of days ago when I saw The Butcher teaser on this forum.

Great... you should be in great shape then.

Yes the order will start in 2 hrs and 7 minutes... Sideshow actually has a clock on their site so you can always see their time.

Another tip. About 15-20 minutes before the item goes up for sale Sideshow's site will change. And basically you will see an order screen. Do not hit refresh, the page will do it automatically and you can then place your order.

Good luck!

Great... you should be in great shape then.

Yes the order will start in 2 hrs and 7 minutes... Sideshow actually has a clock on their site so you can always see their time.

Another tip. About 15-20 minutes before the item goes up for sale Sideshow's site will change. And basically you will see an order screen. Do not hit refresh, the page will do it automatically and you can then place your order.

Good luck!

Cheers thanks. I wonder how many people out there are sitting in front of their PCs couting down the minutes, its sad to admit it but I'm one of them.

There are a good number of us I'm sure :lol

I'm gonna be in a staff meeting up until the pre-order time so I'll have to haul ass back to the computer :lol

Back