Studios withholding box office figures this weekend.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate that people think its a competition.
and avengers is one of the worst movies ever made.

Calvin, you repeatedly post that you don't like the Avengers and its a horrible movie, but I'm not sure if I've ever read why. Did you enjoy IM, Thor, Cap, or any of the build up movies?

Calvin, you repeatedly post that you don't like the Avengers and its a horrible movie, but I'm not sure if I've ever read why. Did you enjoy IM, Thor, Cap, or any of the build up movies?
i have said why in some posts and can go over it again.
and i like IM as a good Superhero Movie but even he was dumb and boring in avengers.

i have said why in some posts and can go over it again.
and i like IM as a good Superhero Movie but even he was dumb and boring in avengers.

Well, I guess I don't get your meaning. Dumb as in Tony didn't act like he should have or the costume/effects for IM was bad? :dunno

Well, I guess I don't get your meaning. Dumb as in Tony didn't act like he should have or the costume/effects for IM was bad? :dunno

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

I know there are probably some that wanted TDKR to beat Avengers, but not even analyst were predicting it could. Sure they were raising the question but most people were still only predicting in the $190's realistically. No 2D film has a shot against a 3D film when they're this big and Avengers had absolutley zero competition. The 2nd place finisher behind it was Think Like A Man and it brought in $8million for the weekend. This appears to be doing well enough for the all time 2D gross but it was always a pipe dream that this had a shot. And of course no one could have predicted the massacre and like Ledgers death no one will ever be ever to quantify it's effects. One thing is for certain though. With this likely to open to more than TDK did it's looking more and more likely that Ledger's death didn't have as much an effect as people speculated.

Who cares about box office figures. Sure it would have been nice to beat the Avengers but The Dark Knight Rises is still a better movie IMO. :D

Box office only matters if you want there to be a sequel, or the director continuing making films.

Back