• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Streamline Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Lookin' to make room. All prices include shipping. US Customers only please.

-Sideshow Back in Black Spider-Man Comiquette $300
-Sideshow Thor Premium Format Exclusive $380
-DC Direct Rorschach Mask and Gun Set $160
-MOTU Classics Loose lot (Man at Arms, He-Ro Green Stone, Tri-Klops, Hordak, Webstor) - $70 - SOLD

Possibly more added.

Last edited:
Lookin' to make room. All prices include shipping. :horrorUS Customers only please :horror-Sideshow Back in Black Spider-Man Comiquette $300
-Sideshow Thor Premium Format Exclusive $380
-DC Direct Rorschach Mask and Gun Set $160
-MOTU Classics Loose lot (Man at Arms, He-Ro Green Stone, Tri-Klops, Hordak, Webstor) - $70

Possibly more added.

i call discrimination:monkey2

I've been burned so many times over in the past year by customs and dimensional weight versus actual weight that its almost not worth it.

Dicriminiation but great prices for US buyers, Thor is insanely priced 380!! :rock :rock, good luck with the sales Mike.

An alternative is get the buyer to pay actual shipping cost I guess. Give an estimate but make sure the buyer is ok to pony up if it's more.

Back