Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stranger Things (netflix show)

Netflix doesn't lose.... Does anyone watch network television anymore?

Another great show

Stranger Things went up against some Real Heavies Tonight on The Screen Actors Guild Awards aka:SAG.Best Ensemble in a Television Drama “The Crown” “Westworld” “Downton Abbey” “Game of Thrones" and “Stranger Things,” voted on by Actors and Stranger Things WON
A clear upset that means great things for the future of the show.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but... why? Why did ST win over ****ing Westworld? It was well made, well acted and all, but it's the equilavent of giving the Oscar to Civil War instead of Arrival or something.

PS: I also saw the acceptance speech video... Will they ever stop using the same cringy "we'll protect the freaks of the world from the real instituions that are targeting them" line? The world may never know...

Yea ST was good, but no way was it better than WW or the last season of GOT.

I have to watch that clip like 50 times just to catch every little thing. Can't wait for this.

I really enjoyed the first season. I'd get excited for the second season but having to wait nine months more months is a downer.

This looks fantastic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I got goosebumps when I heard the theme tune at the end. This is an absolutely amazing show!!

I've started watching season 1 again!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back