Strange Paypal Question...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatlakes6

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anybody has experienced this recently. Sunday afternoon I noticed a charge to my Paypal account for Ebay shipping in the amount of $5.84. I didn't make this purchase. Then about three hours later, I noticed another for the same amount, $5.84, and a few minutes later another for $7.36. When I clicked on the details, it said that no address was listed for the shipping label and there was no area to cancel it at the bottom of the page like there usually is. I called them this morning and they reimbursed me and asks my to change my Ebay and Paypal password, which I did. When I got home this evening, I noticed three more shipping charges that were made after my passwords were changed. Nobody in my family has access to any of my accounts. Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

Ive noticed that when i buy from sellers who have that ebay shipping program as part of their auctions, i get charged shipping as a separate transaction on paypal, it nearly caught me out a couple of times when it was first introduced. I was going to say maybe that was it, if you have been buying a bit of stuff on there lately?
but then got to the part where you say you changed your passwords and it kept happening..... no idea now sorry :dunno
Sounds really weird.

Sounds like someone has you credit card details are are testing it... Next may be a large purchase! Is your paypal linked to your credit card? There should be some sort of transaction details... I would keep contacting paypal every time it happens!

I woke up this morning and noticed 14 more shipping label charges. Nothing has come out of my credit card yet, just my Paypal funds that are there waiting to be transferred to my bank. Time for another phone call.

Back