STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't speak to the old packaging but the one I received was encased in really think styro, each part was wrapped in thick paper, and the outer shipping box was oversized so that corner styro bumpers were used top, bottom, and all 4 sides with the inner box sitting in the middle. The only issue I had was that one of the straps holding the holster to the belt was ripped but I can't think the packaging had anything to do with that. SSC came through with a new belt so all is good.

By the sound of it this seems like the old packing alas. I had hopes they changed it and upgraded it. I had my belt broken in half but Mike from Razor's Edge replaced it immediately. Still not sure why SS chose to pack the Stormtrooper statue this way and bot consider a better packing. Many arrived with broken legs and armor

I guess that sucks for whoever got a poorly packed one, mine was packed like a beast. It was packed so well that I am moving now and there is no way I could remember how they packed it so I am manually transporting it.

Yeah, just like mine. Nothing to complain about mine. Sucks to know many people are having trouble with this PF.

My Stormtrooper arrived perfectly, my only nitpick is that he stands towards the left side of the base rather than being right smack in the middle. Kind of weird, IMO

you know me so well :)

I plan to display them next to their life size helmets.

I have mine next to an accurate 1:1 helmet and the helmet on the PF looks like a joke and the longer i have this the less i like it. I don’t work for sideshow but whoever sculpted this it was obviously there first ever sculpt and there was no QA when it was passed for production.:mad::cuckoo::exactly::gah::goodpost:

they always said it was an "idealized" version to shy away from accuracy. the final product isn't too bad at all in my opinion.

The overall shape of the helmet is not very good. I'm not talking about asymmetry but even compared to the symmetric MR CE/eFX Precision Cast you can see the difference. anyway I like that the armor is ok and also has some very cool things like the VERY accurate cloth belt and thermal detonator attached with dual clips.

Could it be a better statue? Yes, from many points of view. Is it a cool statue? Yes, from many points of view.

The overall shape of the helmet is not very good. I'm not talking about asymmetry but even compared to the symmetric MR CE/eFX Precision Cast you can see the difference. anyway I like that the armor is ok and also has some very cool things like the VERY accurate cloth belt and thermal detonator attached with dual clips.

Could it be a better statue? Yes, from many points of view. Is it a cool statue? Yes, from many points of view.

Yes I agree about the body is great just a big let down to have such a horrible helmet on it. Obviously it wont worry those that don’t care to much for things to be accurate and if you have never taken much notice how an accurate helmet looks it will surly suffice.

I picked up this statue for $200 locally today and really like it. I have him displayed high up on a shelf, so the stance is not quite as bothersome. I might pick up another one at some point to display with the long awaited Mara Jade (if she ever comes out).

Congrats, nice deal and a great statue. I am also thinking about picking up a 2nd one for display reasons.

Got my second one a couple of days ago.
They look great in person with the Emperor.
Hope SS will do a Royal Guard PF someday.

gho3-1g2-d860.jpg

Back