STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As ____ as SW fans are for detail, I'm sure someone will make a custom Stunt helmet like someone did with Boba Fett's helmet

That would be awesome :)

I have custom stunt helmets for my 12 inch stormies and sandies and they look great! :clap

Got any pics anywhere? Curious to see how different they look compared to the regular versions

Yes heres a few i had floating around. You can see the difference with the line above the eyes, and also the mouth is longer (more 'teeth') and the little knobs on the chin are smaller/thinner. If sideshow couldve done with with the PF it wouldve been soooo perfect.

1st 2 shots show stormies with standard hero version sideshow helmets and 2nd shows with custom stunts.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have the SDS, eFX LE and the MR CE and all are very cool - even the CE in its own symmetrical way.

hey jkno, I could've sworn you posted comparison pics of the eFX LE and MR CE, would you mind sharing them again? I don't quite remember where I've seen it before.

And I kind of see what you mean DC, although I don't quite have that sharp eye yet for Stormtrooper helmet details

Don't really wanna dissapoint someone but I highly doubt there will be a newer sculpt of armour used.
The armour is already there so the PF won't really look any different to the Militaries-Series.
Just my two cents, nothing proofed though!

Awesome display... Love the Stormtrooper blaster it's giving me ideas and when that happens it gets dangerous to my wallet.

Thanks. Some things have moved since the photos have been taken. And will move even more when other helmets arrive. :)

Last edited:
Looks like these PF's won't be numbered/have an eddition size.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=7180&ref=search&&7180
I hate when Sideshow do that.:pfft:

I love you Trooper lids Jkno..
I have a Altmann's Armour (the more accurate phase II version)
Well it's actually my brother's but its been in my collection for a long
time now..:wink1:
I've been modifining it over the past few week to make it more authentic. I've replace the solid mic tips for real mesh one's, updated
the black tube stripes for blue, painted the black lines around the antena/ear piece, also painted the grey sections on the mouth.
And finaly fited it with a helmet liner. I passed on cutting out the mouth section and adding the mesh as its only a display piece and not for trooping in.

P1020968.jpg

P1020970.jpg

P1020960.jpg

P1020965.jpg

Hi nacho, where do you get the phase II versions? I have the altmanns Scout but have never seen these others newer ones since?

Yes heres a few i had floating around. You can see the difference with the line above the eyes, and also the mouth is longer (more 'teeth') and the little knobs on the chin are smaller/thinner. If sideshow couldve done with with the PF it wouldve been soooo perfect.

1st 2 shots show stormies with standard hero version sideshow helmets and 2nd shows with custom stunts.

picture.php

picture.php

Ok where can I get those lids the SSC ones bug me & they look near perfect

Hi nacho, where do you get the phase II versions? I have the altmanns Scout but have never seen these others newer ones since?

Altmann's Scout hey...NICE!!!! It's the best/most accurate reprisentation to date.

My Brother purchased the phase II back in 2005 directly from Steve Altmann. Apperently he (Altmann) aquired a more movie accurate mold
and continued making lids long after his licenced expired, hence the fact
they were not publicly advertised and harder to come by. I think my bro
just got lucky. Altmann's licence expired in 2003.

Last edited:
Altmann's Scout hey...NICE!!!! It's the best/most accurate reprisentation to date.

My Brother purchased the phase II back in 2005 directly from Steve Altmann. Apperently he (Altmann) aquired a more movie accurate mold
and continued making lids long after his licenced expired, hence the fact
they were not publicly advertised and harder to come by. I think my bro
just got lucky. Altmann's licence expired in 2003.

Thanks... that is a nice bucket....much better then the early ones , thats why I only ever got the scout

1/4 scale stormtrooper helmet

Ive been working on this 1/4 scale project for a couple of years now on and off.
Reworked the side tubes on the face and the rear of the dome, and the ears.

Back