STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could always make the hero and stunt helmets for the Stormtrooper...

An exclusive for me as an European fan is really hard to get since directly from SS involves more money than just $10-20 like for the usual US fan. But will have to see.

I think the Ep. II Clone PF turned out really well, I just don't have space for prequel and EU characters. But if the clone PF gave them a chance to experiment with their armored figure approach, then hopefully they can take what they learned and give us a killer Stormtrooper. I would rather see the Clone be the warm up and the Stormtrooper be the grand finale than the other way around.

The Stormtrooper is harder to make due to the facts that has asymmetrical helmet and there were people inside the armor not just CGI. I also expect a good pose, not just standing there. So I really hope for the best Stormtrooper rendition, not like the latest Gentle Giant statue.

They could always make the hero and stunt helmets for the Stormtrooper...

An exclusive for me as an European fan is really hard to get since directly from SS involves more money than just $10-20 like for the usual US fan. But will have to see.

yes 50 $ for shipping and 100 $ or more for taxes... :S european customs sucks... i mean they should charge less... at 50 $ it would be a fair price to import a 300 $ statue but no way we have to pa 1/3 of the price to customs! That's just crazy!

The Stormtrooper is harder to make due to the facts that has asymmetrical helmet and there were people inside the armor not just CGI. I also expect a good pose, not just standing there. So I really hope for the best Stormtrooper rendition, not like the latest Gentle Giant statue.

The sideshow has to beat the Attakus one... They'll make it!!!

No matter the pose this is a purchase. I have the MR helmet and the PFs really compliment them well. My Boba Fett setup with MR helmet, Sideshow PF and GG Animated Maquette is my favorite that I have.

No matter the pose this is a purchase. I have the MR helmet and the PFs really compliment them well. My Boba Fett setup with MR helmet, Sideshow PF and GG Animated Maquette is my favorite that I have.

Got a picture of that setup? :wave

SSC stormtrooper PF ?

4t0mtf.jpg

Last edited:
Why wouldn't it be a real photo of the PF proto?

I wouldn't be surprised if they included switch out parts - it certainly isn't uncommon for an SS PF. They mentioned they would be doing that with the Emperor PF - making his pose changeable, and what better character to do it with than a stormtrooper?

That pic is the 1/6th figure.

I would hope to see them improve the helmet sculpt and cup size lol, for the PF and have it look more true to how we see them in the movie.

Back