Statue Stormtrooper Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The person taking the official website pics couldn't even bother lining up the left thigh armor with the left shin armor and foot. Who's friggin' leg rotates independently at the knee?

My Anovos ensemble kit comes tomorrow. Paid $1,200.00. Put it on a Mannequin and you save yourself $6,000.00. Or buy the Kit for $600.00.

I gotta thank SS for their Crazy Lifesize prices. It made me go other routes such as Anovos, Dented Helmet & R2 Builders club.

Anyone receive this yet? The website says it shipped? If so please post pics and or impressions. I have th anovos ensemble one and debating on putting it on a manniquin or splurgiund for this one

Thanks in advance

Yeah i thought the same. Been waiting to see something on this. Nothing comes up under google search either. I’m with you RNBUDA. I have a mannequin I’m looking at to build my trooper then will be vader although i missed on the vader from anovos. May wait till SS releases their lifesize vader may be they will make some tweaks. Also in for their K2SO I love that lifesize piece.

Yeah i thought the same. Been waiting to see something on this. Nothing comes up under google search either. I’m with you RNBUDA. I have a mannequin I’m looking at to build my trooper then will be vader although i missed on the vader from anovos. May wait till SS releases their lifesize vader may be they will make some tweaks. Also in for their K2SO I love that lifesize piece.

I wouldn't be surprised if you see Anovos do another Vader run.

Back