STORM TOYS - Michael Jordan & Backboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want the EB Jordan, but I can buy a few figs for that price. Will still try and pick this Jordan up if he's cheaper, and will be fine with my EB Kobe and Lebron as is. Even if they're a bit off in scale.

Hmmm. The pre order info that was up on their Facebook for a bit, doesn't seem to be there anymore. Updating? Or maybe they got a "Cease & Desist" order?

ordering information is on their FB...who ever is a member of their club and is not from hong kong....better go over there and order asap...its already wednesday in hong kong...:)

I'm guessing the HK pre order was taken down maybe because they sold out then? Who knows. Sent my email request to pre order already. It's pretty pricey, & I'm not even sure what is included. Maybe everything I see in this pic?

1040602_567223793316658_1708767015_o.jpg

Using the high estimate for shipping the cost comes out to $367.44 using current conversion rates.

Yeah. Pricey :lol

Sculpt may not be EB nice, but still pretty cool.

1063859_567116693327368_1212237672_o.jpg

Cool all "shadowed" up anyway.

I am a member but I think I would pass on this one. Photos are very scarce. I wish they would post multiple prototype pictures like Hot Toys. Price is a bit high (HK$2,450 + HK$200-400 shipping) considering that this is unlicensed by MJ, Upper Deck, and NBA (please correct me if I'm wrong about this). It's nice though that they are throwing in 2 head sculpts. If this turns out to be nice, I'll order their Pippen and Rodman figures. For now, my EB Jordan will do.

I honestly would have thought that the unlicensed figure would cost less than the official one.

It's pricey and I thought it would have another jersey set.
Have they ever posted a full size pic of the tongue sculpt?
The regular head looks kinda nice (as far as you can see from the shadowy pics), but not sure how that tongued one looks.

These are older pics, so I'm not sure if they tweaked anything, but I think this is the 2 in one open mouth & tongue sculpt.

133748_475749669130738_339143291_o.jpg

778857_500839079955130_1914375854_o.jpg

They had a video showing a removable tongue. Magnetised? Can't seem to find the video on their Facebook page. It seems like a pretty cool feature. I'm not even sure if it made it with the actual release.

Not sure how much of a likeness I see in that sculpt though.

I think the main thing I want from this release is the body, & warm up suit. I have their Tyson figure, & the quality on that is pretty good, & I really like the Tyson body.

Pre order request accepted, & payment sent :yess:

Nearly $360 for this delivered. Kinda had a "do I really want this?" moment before clicking "Send Money" on the PayPal screen :lol

I don't even know what's included with this release :slap

I wonder what the price would have been if Enterbay didn't have so much success with the exclusive versions of their Michael Jordan figure selling at ridiculous prices on eBay or wherever? Their Tyson (2nd version) figure was around $250 delivered. It's $100+ cheaper, & the better looking figure overall to me. It is what it is I guess.

Good to have this figure payment out of the way though :D

same here...got my email this morning....glad i was able to get one of these...will look great with my little NBA collection....now i need to get pippen and the worm...:)

Pre order request accepted, & payment sent :yess:

Nearly $360 for this delivered. Kinda had a "do I really want this?" moment before clicking "Send Money" on the PayPal screen :lol

I don't even know what's included with this release :slap

I wonder what the price would have been if Enterbay didn't have so much success with the exclusive versions of their Michael Jordan figure selling at ridiculous prices on eBay or wherever? Their Tyson (2nd version) figure was around $250 delivered. It's $100+ cheaper, & the better looking figure overall to me. It is what it is I guess.

Good to have this figure payment out of the way though :D

I asked you in the EB Jordan thread if you were getting this Lawrence, I guess you just answered my question.

I pulled the trigger on this as well. My wife texted me this morning after Pay-pal sent me a message, and she said I was "dead-meat"
(she was the one on Facebook telling me "oh" and "ah" Michael Jordan, I bet you're gonna want this--she shouldn'ta baited me:rotfl)

To be fair, the figure itself is around $315US, & it does have a fairly small (compared to HT/EB anyway) edition size of 250.

Not sure if I should buy it. Have the enterbays and Bill will release a tongue MJ as well. So basically $320 for a pinstripe jersey? Plus Enterbay will release their black jersey soon....

Anyone can think of a reason why this figure would be worth $320 in this case (resell or something, will it keep its value?).

Well, it comes with two full outfits, two HS, 4 pairs of shoes--superior body. What does each edition of EB come with, I haven't followed all the EB releases?

And yes Lawrence, if the coloration is compatible from EB to ST, it would create a near perfect Jordan. I think the ST sculpt is fine tho'

and yes ?/250 is better still than ?/300 :)

Back