STORM TOYS - Michael Jordan & Backboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife texted me this morning after Pay-pal sent me a message, and she said I was "dead-meat"
Brace yourself.

asian-girl-boxing-gif.gif

And yes Lawrence, if the coloration is compatible from EB to ST, it would create a near perfect Jordan. I think the ST sculpt is fine tho'
I think it's fine too. The calm sculpt anyway :D

Just a thought........has anyone seen a photo of the ST Jordan with a Bulls logo on either the jersey or warmups? I was thinking that if this is NOT a licenced product can they still use the Bulls logo?

got my order in, not a bad price vs the EB ones at around the same production run

Just a thought........has anyone seen a photo of the ST Jordan with a Bulls logo on either the jersey or warmups? I was thinking that if this is NOT a licenced product can they still use the Bulls logo?
I'm pretty sure lack of a license isn't going to stop them. Otherwise the figure wouldn't exist at all.

$600 for a non licensed figure is really really really expensive.

Are their quality really that great to put $600 on the line?

I guess better than putting $800 on EB MJ limited.

$600 for a non licensed figure is really really really expensive.

Are their quality really that great to put $600 on the line?

I guess better than putting $800 on EB MJ limited.

The price is $380 us shipped to NA, where are you getting 6 bills for this?

I debate getting the EB, but with their shoddy qc, this was a no brainer:dunno

The price is $380 us shipped to NA, where are you getting 6 bills for this?

I debate getting the EB, but with their shoddy qc, this was a no brainer:dunno

I think he was referring to the Ebay scalper price.

Anyone have the Storm Toys Tyson and Enterbay MJ?
Here are the Storm Toys next to each other, was wondering if Enterbay's will be the same size:
9273034063_7d3c8c8ae8_b.jpg

Still debating wheter I should buy it :(
$360 is a good price if you don't have the Enterbays, cause now you get 2 headsculpts, warmup gear and arguably the best looking jersey (pinstriped black).

Not that big of a fan of the Storm Toys stand though; Enterbays looks way better.

Last edited:
I wanna get this, is it still available and how can I get a storm toys membership?

Nobody has an answer for Matts height comparison question?

I think the membership window was a few months back Daboybk.

Forget Storm Toys unless you really a big fan willing to part with $360.

In terms of value it won't be as good as even a defected Enterbay. Sure price will go up but i doubt there'd be many buyers.

Understand a non license item is still considered less value unless the work is exceptional & not available elsewhere, like those Redemption figure or Blade Hunters.

The normal EB red #23 is $305 shipped from EB. This (for me anyway) is around $360 shipped. Considering the ST version comes with warm ups, an extra sculpt, & a different uniform to what EB is offering right now (maybe EB makes a pinstripe version later, who knows), I'd say pricing is comparable. If you don't have the ST Tyson figure, then you might not understand the reason this figure might be attractive to some buyers.

I also understand that I only have one lone ST figure, & that it's not a guarantee that this Jordan figure will match the quality of the ST figure I already have. But I've already made the choice to buy, & see how it turns out.

This looks like a nice figure to get, along with the EB version as well. For me, I don't think I'd be satisfied enough with only the ST version, or only the EB version. Both have their strengths I think, & I want both.

I do agree that this might not rocket up in value, like previous ST figures, simply because the licensed EB versions exist. So if your sole purpose is to buy, only to sell for a profit later, then I'm not sure that will work out for you.

Unless you sell your pre order for $600 on eBay like I've seen done already :lol

Back