Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed he was just giving himself "bunny ears" to add insult to whoever he just injured.

2002011_press03-001.jpg

But the hand couldn't be at the corner of his mouth if he's holding the bow horizontally, as this statue shows him doing. If this was not the case, releasing in that direction with the arm back that far might make more sense.

Maybe he turned the bow out of his face to watch where the arrow went? :dunno

I really love the weathering on the knees and feet, but considering the amount of mud, his shin wraps seem too clean. :dunno

Maybe he turned the bow out of his face to watch where the arrow went? :dunno
OK. So he took the time to move the bow with his left arm, but kept his right arm posed back that way for dramatic effect?

I'll admit that it makes more sense to have his hand there for letting the bowstring go than trying to grab an arrow. But neither one makes a heck of a lot of sense, and suggests that SSC went for something they thought was cool at the expense of something that looked potentially realistic.

OK. So he took the time to move the bow with his left arm, but kept his right arm posed back that way for dramatic effect?

I'll admit that it makes more sense to have his hand there for letting the bowstring go than trying to grab an arrow. But neither one makes a heck of a lot of sense, and suggests that SSC went for something they thought was cool at the expense of something that looked potentially realistic.

Unless the hand is on a square peg and put in intentionally wrong to show the face. Or maybe he wanted to aircool his armpit? Just saying it's all possible. :huh

Is this a 1/5? And I think all will come with the 2 heads like snake eyes did. The ex will most likely have a switch out bow or something small.

DC boards are atrocious with all the entitlement douchery spreading like herpes at an orgy. :lol

that image...maybe your best ever.

still on the fence with this piece. really like the look of it but the quiver bugs me. nice looking statue either way.

Back