Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Ninja?

Also wouldn't the arrows be easier to grab if the quiver was over his right shoulder?

Such fail.

He could be reaching for his sword which is also on his back after he's just fired off an arrow.

Fail averted.

He could be reaching for his sword which is also on his back after he's just fired off an arrow.

Fail averted.

Only because he *has* to reach for something else since the quiver's on the wrong side. Fail intact. :monkey1

Since it'll probably be all white and not camo it'll give the option to display SS as the classic or Resolute version. Pretty cool, but definitely for that ultra-niche of 1/5 scale polystone collectors. Looking forward to the PF.

Only because he *has* to reach for something else since the quiver's on the wrong side. Fail intact. :monkey1

Since it'll probably be all white and not camo it'll give the option to display SS as the classic or Resolute version. Pretty cool, but definitely for that ultra-niche of 1/5 scale polystone collectors. Looking forward to the PF.
--

Looking forward to the eventual & inevitable 1:6.

:)

I bet the EX has the standard switchout head and switchout hands holding a katana or katanas.

I'll wait for the PF, the statue looks kinda "meh" to me.

Looking forward to this to go with SE. I think the open hand is right after he releases the bow string to fire an arrow, not reaching for an arrow. I also hope we get a switch out head and switch out dual katana hands

Looks pretty cool regardless, I'll have to see more photos though. I dont mind the 1/5 scale so much.

ogmMjpggif.jpg

Looking at it again it looks like a straight Resolute version. No Cobra symbol and bare arms. It'll be interesting to see what color his belt is.

wave-14-storm-shadow.jpg

Last edited:
SS was definitely expected, I just hope we get a 84' change o head, I really hope it is not the resolute version, and some switch out arms for additional display, really shouldn't be the same cost as SE & Timber....but who knows.

I will definitely be ordering this, but it didn't wow me like I was hoping, hopefully the PF will be amazing!

Back