Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out nice! I'm still going to wait for the jim lee version

Jim lee version would be the bomb! So the Jim lee version would be so different from this one. The skin tone would be much lighter, the uniform would be all new, the big hair style, and maybe another reg and ex head! :pray: I would love both era storms.

just got mine in the mail today, it's wierd but sometimes Fedex delivers right to my door, like they did with Hawkeye, then the next one they send by mail.....:dunno

Jim lee version would be the bomb! So the Jim lee version would be so different from this one. The skin tone would be much lighter, the uniform would be all new, the big hair style, and maybe another reg and ex head! :pray: I would love both era storms.

Why would think skin tone be much lighter? Jim Lee Storm was drawn with brown skin just like the classic Storm.

Re: Storm PFA

Sorry! it was a mistype.
I did not mean to start another thread about Storm PF, but I did
not see the original.All my questions have been answered, now
only to hear from SS about my shipping date!

Hey, ComputerFly, that's genius having her hold her cape with her left hand. Gonna have to steal that. Too bad I didn't see that before I took my shots. ;)

His pics are amazing...but the cape is in her hand in SS's original production photos. Those photos just don't look as good.
300100_press06-001.jpg

Got my Storm Ex yesterday....absolutely beautiful and powerfull like many already said.

Unfortunately, mine came with paint chips on her right arm and darker brown spots on her left shouler. Wrote to Sideshow and sended pictures.

This was only my second Sideshow statue and would like to hear from the veteran of the boards how usually Sideshow proceeds with these claims. Will I have to resend everything to them or only the body? Do they act fast? I'm a bit worried :(

in my modest opinion, I think this will be a very requested piece in the future.

the very poor SS pictures made it look way worse than it actually is so it got a low ES and now many people are realizing it is a really good piece indeed.

I think we'll have another Gambit like situation here

day 1 order for me, now to backtrack and get the other marvel 1/4 girsl, X 23, ms marvel top of my list, Mystique ,Emma if funds permit

Will you guys be selling this Storm when SS announce the white 90's Storm?

Just like the yellow wolverine... still waiting for a brown one.

in my modest opinion, I think this will be a very requested piece in the future.

the very poor SS pictures made it look way worse than it actually is so it got a low ES and now many people are realizing it is a really good piece indeed.

I think we'll have another Gambit like situation here

Until a Jim lee version comes out. :monkey3

Actually, even if I love Jim Lee costumes, Storm's is the only one I always hated xD

I'll stick with the black one

Back