Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storm was chosen as Marvel's top chick to fight Wonder Woman back in the Marvel vs. D.C. run. How could she be a B-lister, especially considering that her fight with Wonder Woman, D.C.'s top chick, was one of the main five matches that fans could vote on out of the thirteen that happened? Hell, she even wont the fight for some stupid reason.

To most people, any Marvel female character other than The Invisible Woman is a B lister. Frankly, I think Rogue rates higher than Storm. She Hulk is also better known, I think. Elektra might be better known, too.

LOL never does Rogue rater higher than Storm. Storm has been the leader of the X-Men multiple times, even beating out Cyclops twice. She led the X-Men team as a whole twice, and a third time on the Gold team. She's also been around far longer than She Hulk and Rogue.

Ordered the EX! And if a Jim Lee version comes I'll order that too.

Storm was chosen as Marvel's top chick to fight Wonder Woman back in the Marvel vs. D.C. run. How could she be a B-lister, especially considering that her fight with Wonder Woman, D.C.'s top chick, was one of the main five matches that fans could vote on out of the thirteen that happened? Hell, she even wont the fight for some stupid reason.

I love Storm, but I'm realistic, I don't think she should be able to beat Wonder Woman. But the 5 main fights were by fan vote. THE FANS voted for Storm to win.

Like I said before, Storm is to Marvel what Wonder Woman is to DC :wink1:

P.S. And I'm not surprised Storm won! :wave

I tend to think of Ms. Marvel as more of a direct match, but sadly she's just not popular enough.

Err, NO!

A List means they get more page time, book appearances & stories or backstory than other characters, what you said only applies to movie adaptions.

Even by that standard...In the comics Storm lead the X-Men for a longer time than Cyclops until Morrison took over. In the media she's been in EVERY major interpretation of the cartoons and was a major character in the films. She's been in almost every video game. In the comics she appears in Uncanny X-Men, X-Men and Avengers every month. She's a former member of the Fantastic Four and also costared in Black Panther's prior series. She was an Avenger in the kids books before she was in the mainstream Marvel. Her wedding was covered by TV Guide. Marvel pushes her more than any other female they have in any given medium.

Ordered the EX! And if a Jim Lee version comes I'll order that too.

I love Storm, but I'm realistic, I don't think she should be able to beat Wonder Woman. But the 5 main fights were by fan vote. THE FANS voted for Storm to win.

I tend to think of Ms. Marvel as more of a direct match, but sadly she's just not popular enough.

Even by that standard...In the comics Storm lead the X-Men for a longer time than Cyclops until Morrison took over. In the media she's been in EVERY major interpretation of the cartoons and was a major character in the films. She's been in almost every video game. In the comics she appears in Uncanny X-Men, X-Men and Avengers every month. She's a former member of the Fantastic Four and also costared in Black Panther's prior series. She was an Avenger in the kids books before she was in the mainstream Marvel. Her wedding was covered by TV Guide. Marvel pushes her more than any other female they have in any given medium.

:exactly: Well said!

To most people, any Marvel female character other than The Invisible Woman is a B lister. Frankly, I think Rogue rates higher than Storm. She Hulk is also better known, I think. Elektra might be better known, too.

:exactly: I Would rather start seeing some X men villans instead of the likes of storm/psy/jean. But I'm sure(hope) that after the scub X men come out they will shift to the villans

I disagree. The Invisible Woman is probably the most recognizable.

Most normal people probably wouldn't be able to pick the Invisible Woman out of a lineup (and not just because she's invisible). I suspect Storm is the most recognizable female character Marvel has from the POV of mass market recognition.

Fans were able to vote on the match only after Marvel and D.C. had made it. It's not like fans said "I want to see Storm fight WW"; No, it was Marvel who said "Storm will fight against D.C.'s #1 female character."

And Storm winning was as retarded as Wolverine beating Lobo and Batman beating Captain America. Leave to the mid 90's kids who made that storyline a popularity contest and not something faithful to the mythos of the comics themselves :cuckoo:

Pffft, Squirrel Girl should beat wonder woman.

Yea, but the point of Squirrel Girl was for Marvel to make the most retarded character ever be the strongest. Didn't she beat Apocalypse, Galactus, and Infinity Thanos all on her own??? Hell, let D.C. make a dumb character like Kitten-Man and have him beat the likes of Darkseid, Superman, and Doomsday so fans can whine about him being stronger than Marvel's finest :pfft:

Fans were able to vote on the match only after Marvel and D.C. had made it. It's not like fans said "I want to see Storm fight WW"; No, it was Marvel who said "Storm will fight against D.C.'s #1 female character."

And Storm winning was as retarded as Wolverine beating Lobo and Batman beating Captain America. Leave to the mid 90's kids who made that storyline a popularity contest and not something faithful to the mythos of the comics themselves :cuckoo:

:dunno:dunno:dunno

Re: Storm Premium Format - Link i found

Here's a pic of Storm with whiteout eyes. Someone already beat me to it. :lol Still doesn't look good enough to drop $350 on.

stormpfwhiteout.jpg

Here is what she would look like with the Bowen head.

stormpfbowenhead.jpg

This one I like much better. She looks more like the Storm I remember - powerful and sexy.

That altered Storm mock up looks 100% better,nice job:clap

Im surprised at all the hate going around on this. Storm is A list, its simple.

Im also proud to say I ordered the Exclusive! Loving my X Men line right now!

It's me or do u guys think that storm's neck is a bit too long???

Yes the neck is too long. The skivvy look on the cloak is too long - SS should bring the collar down to the shoulders to just above the red jewel and shorten the neck 5mm. It works in the artwork but on the final sculpt it throws things off.

Edit. I also think the cape could be narrowed an inch and made of a thinner black fabric to give a lighter and silk look to it.

Really Sideshow? You do Jim Lee Gambit, Rogue, Cyclops, etc and now you throw out this Storm? I know the Jim Lee costume may not be everyones favorite but it would be nice if you kept to the line. We might have been okay with the different costume if you could have made a face that didn't look like a horses arse.

Really Sideshow? You do Jim Lee Gambit, Rogue, Cyclops, etc and now you throw out this Storm? I know the Jim Lee costume may not be everyones favorite but it would be nice if you kept to the line. We might have been okay with the different costume if you could have made a face that didn't look like a horses arse.

I explained this a while back but it actually makes sense from a business stand point. If they release the jim lee version first, this one won't get much interest. So, they release this one first and more people will buy it and possibly buy the jim lee one as well. Whether you like the face or not is your opinion but plenty of us like it and this will still fit nicely with the other xmen.

this is meant to go with black panther NOT the x men. they'll do the jim lee later on

Back