Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Premium Format - Link i found

Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

:lol :hi5:

I am happy that they decided to go with the Black outfit. By far my fav' costume when it comes to Storm...:yess

Is that Rihanna dressed as Storm for a Halloween party?

One's first reaction when seeing this should not be to burst out laughing which is what I did. That face is just terrible in terms of a likeness to Storm.

ick, U-GLY face, i do not remember storm looking like that AT all.

the cape is the PF part :lol

Lol. The cape is the mixed media element. You can notice the seams in the middle.

The cape is obviously made of fabric.:cuckoo: :lol

You guys may be right but the way it connects in the middle and goes up her neck it looked sculpted to me. Almost fits too perfectly to be PF.

Is that Rihanna dressed as Storm for a Halloween party?

One's first reaction when seeing this should not be to burst out laughing which is what I did. That face is just terrible in terms of a likeness to Storm.

Just my 2 cents but SS seems to be going for the "ultra" realistic sculpts. Just as how they made Psylocke's likeness more asian than how it is on the books, now they're doing it to Storm.

Just my 2 cents but SS seems to be going for the "ultra" realistic sculpts. Just as how they made Psylocke's likeness more asian than how it is on the books, now they're doing it to Storm.

That would be plausible if Storm was an alien. Last I checked she was African. She really does look a bit like Pumpkinhead.

Pumpkinhead_Sketch_by_D_Angeline.jpg

Bowen's Storm head sculpt is much better
storm51189zoom.jpg

From what i can see from that small picture everything looks nice from the neck down...but i have to agree with you guys, the face looks atrocious. I'm really hoping there is a EX alternate head scultp!

Face is alittle harsh and the abs need to be softened. Pose and costume are fine.

I really like the costume, pose, body sculpt and cape, and will order her, but I'm with you guys on the face. I'm praying there is an EX alternate portrait to go with her.

I'm curious to see the alt. head. The one shown is a total buzz kill.

We have a competitor for Emma Frost PF. The head is horrible. Easy pass & thanks for saving me money SS. It is nice to know they will switch a lines direction at any point. Where is the Jim Lee era PF to match the other X-Men.

Wow, completely uninterested in this. Why not Jim Lee era to go with rest of X-Men? Bitterly disappointed, but then again that has been a common reaction for me lately with most Sideshow product. :monkey4

100% Agree.:exactly:

Not sure if anyone seen this, or its been posted but on Statue Forum this link popped up and it was password protected so i snaged the pic fast.

if this is a repost please delete.

300100_120x600.jpg

must say..this is one of the most ugly head sideshow has done to date..what are those guys thinking, and what version of the comic art is this alienlike head based upon exactly.

easy pass...

Back