Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I still think there should be tweaks but overall I like it, definitely not as bad as some have trashed it to be. If they did some reworking it would be perfect:
- decrease size of eyes
- move the jewel down to edge of the poncho
- make the poncho attach at the wrist bands, not be the weird cape thing it is

Wow, thanks for the links Peedi, man she looks good and that lineup shot must have been awesome to see, she will great with the rest!

I guess I didn't take a close enough look. 1 sec I'll brb.

Here we go...

Bowen Storm 12"

bowenstorm.jpg

SS PF Storm

SSStorm.jpg

Actually I like them both! :lol

Gimme the SS PF Storm for the win though. I changed my mind. I like her pose better. It's more powerful. The Bowen statue looks like an advertisement for a Halloween costume! :rotfl
They're still both cool though.

Last edited:
This piece is gonna rock! I was sorta swaying towards cancelling because of the onslaught of DC items but then I saw her in person at SDCC and it re affirmed my original sentiments...she looks great! EX FTW!

Bowen and SS both got the cape wrong. Bowen's is correct that it attaches at the wrists, but SS's is correct that from the front it looks like it's in two segments. Why is it so hard to get right? I like the PF better although it needs work, but I'll still be keeping my 1st Bowen Storm.

No problem. I still think there should be tweaks but overall I like it, definitely not as bad as some have trashed it to be. If they did some reworking it would be perfect:
- decrease size of eyes
- move the jewel down to edge of the poncho
- make the poncho attach at the wrist bands, not be the weird cape thing it is

Does the mid section look off or is it just me?

I just got the Bowen Storm last week and I was shocked how great it looks. One of BDs best statues to date.

I think Bowen has been upping their game in the last year or two. There has been a lot cool items I like, problem is I get burned when paying retail.

This piece is gonna rock! I was sorta swaying towards cancelling because of the onslaught of DC items but then I saw her in person at SDCC and it re affirmed my original sentiments...she looks great! EX FTW!

All the harshness this piece got was basically because people wanted a standard Jim Lee pretty face. They added some ethnicity to her features and the bashing began about it looking like a man.

The body is arguably very well done. This could be a sleeper hit once released.

Sucks it's shipping in Jan. She's holding me back from getting the rest of the X-Men.

she really shouldnt since technically, shes not even part of the xmen line. this version is supposed to be paired with black panther. they will make a jim lee version at some point with her white outfit on and x-base im guessing.

Back