Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the last 2 years the only Marvel PF that turned out well was:

The Best
She-Hulk
Blackcat
Black Panther*
Gambit*
Ms Marvel

The fugly
Bucky (EX head)*
Cyclops (EX head)*
Rogue (everything)*
Ultron (questionable paint App choice)

*Why can't Tony C. be more consistent with his sculpts? Some are great others are WTF?

So basically half the PF released by SSC are good & the other half not so much

uhm, for most I agree but not for both Bucky and Rogue. Granted, the factory screwed up on the paint for Rogue and we're still left in the dark regarding her behind but the sculpt (except for the behind) was good
The excl head of Bucky is really not bad in person, I actually liked it...

wish it was tomorrow... curious on what SSC is going to do regarding that ugly head
knowing them, nothing... :gah:

That is one seriously ugly sculpt..looks like a mean Kenyan transvestite rather than the extraordinarily beautiful woman Storm is supposed to be (John Byrne Era) She will need major resculpting before even being considered for public consumption!

john-byrne-phoenix-the-untold-story-1-group-storm.jpg
john-byrne-phoenix-the-untold-story-1-cover-grey.jpg

300100_120x600.jpg

If they keep that face, Sideshow better expect to keep her in their warehouse for a very very long time.....

Hey VS, did you get the Storm comiquette today??? If so, are you going to post pics?

Yes I got it no I don't own it.......

......anymore. :eek: I sold it to a friend. I didn't like it & he liked it. Since I no longer own it anymore, I didn't feel it was necessary to take pics.

It's not a great statue if you compared it to the last comiquette Madame Hydra. To me, it's lacking something.It is a decent size though.

Back