Storm PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so. The first She-Hulk was a comiquette, the new "Women of Marvel" She-Hulk is a PF. They commonly release characters in both formats.

Hmm, they didn't mention anything in the SDCC Marvel panel video about WoM being PFs, and the WIP of Sue Storm seemed like a comiquette (fully sculpted gloves & upper abdomen with disappearing legs). Still PFs in this line would be interesting. If so, there would either be 2 PFs or comiquettes of She-Hulk.

suestormpanel.jpg

Actually, since seem to be redoing She-Hulk again in 'Women of Marvel', there may be a chance a BAH! classic Storm may be done. Still, 3 Storms yet to be released would be hell on the scheduling, wonder which will be The Perfect Storm. Who know's maybe they will even do the WoM in 1/4 scale to keep it different from BAH!

So, you're gonna skip the WoM line or just be selective?

I don't think that's She-Hulk in the coming "Women of Marvel". Seems like Thundra or Lyra.

Don't care for a Storm comiquette. We already know that Sideshow will continue the X-Men PF line based on Jim Lee's art. That's all I need and want, no matter how long I have to wait.

So, you're gonna skip the WoM line or just be selective?

Skip it. I'll be spending enough money on Spidey, Hulk, and Thanos,etc.....

The only female piece I'm patiently waiting for is the AH! Storm comiquette. After I get that piece I'm pretty much done with the ladies.

Of course, women do have a way of changing a man's mind.:lol:rotfl

Skip it. I'll be spending enough money on Spidey, Hulk, and Thanos,etc.....

The only female piece I'm patiently waiting for is the AH! Storm comiquette. After I get that piece I'm pretty much done with the ladies.

Of course, women do have a way of changing a man's mind.:lol:rotfl

yeah, i'm not exactly stoked about yet another ladies line... already running out of room with AH, Brooks, Moore and Apen, with the occasional spattering of ssc PF's (mystique and croft being the only PF i have)
of course i'm sure with the sudden rise in price of the Com's from ssc, the ladies are still sold out and making more money than ever for ssc.:thud:

Looks like we might be getting a Storm PF fairly soon...

-----------------------

Friday, September 30th, 2011

For the PF X-Men line, I’m concerned that we won’t be getting a Storm or Nightcrawler version?? I wasn’t impressed with the Comiquette version of Storm (punk look distracting). Any plans for her in PF? I do like the Comiquette version of Nightcrawler, but would prefer him in a PF format, any plans?

Why so concerned? You’ll probably find yourself pleasantly surprised within the year, with at least one of the two. We’re pretty firmly dedicated to bringing all of the major players from the Lee era of X-men to life in PF.

-----------------------

Nightcrawler wasn't even on the X-Men during the Lee years, so this sounds like Storm in her white/silver Jim Lee costume.

storm22.jpg

storm_m037JimLee.jpg

!BYYUKqgB2k~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLlz,uWBKhLkRzFHQ~~_3.JPG

That would be great i absolutly love the old xmen cartoon and that is basicly what i want to recreate with my display.

The X-Men PFs have priority in my collection, but I'd rather have the 80s black costume for Storm even though it's a deviation from the J.Lee style

I highly doubt we will see another female next. Probably Nightcrawler or Colossus, who was also hinted to make his appearance by the end of 2011, beginning of 2012 (From Sideshow's Q&A, just read it yesterday)

I highly doubt we will see another female next. Probably Nightcrawler or Colossus, who was also hinted to make his appearance by the end of 2011, beginning of 2012 (From Sideshow's Q&A, just read it yesterday)

That's fine by me too as long as they don't give the exclusive his non-armored head with metal arms. That's so stupid looking

Doubt it will be Nightcrawler since he's not on the iternary for the Lee era.

But it was a regular sausage fest before, 3 women in a row is not unheard of.

Gambit
Wolverine
Cyclops

Rogue
Psylocke
Storm

---

Colossus might be next but Storm "is coming sooner than expected". With the delay in the release of the Storm comiquette that might change things since they probably dont want to cannibalize sales on the PF line if its competing directly with the 1/5th comiquettes.. typically the comiquettes come out before the PFs. Either or we will probably see both Storm and Colossus in 2012.

Back