Storm PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least they can't screw up her eyes.

The perfect Storm: Blue Cat eyes and Tiara.

Maybe blank eyes Reg head and Cat eyes EX?

Colossus might be next but Storm "is coming sooner than expected". With the delay in the release of the Storm comiquette that might change things since they probably dont want to cannibalize sales on the PF line if its competing directly with the 1/5th comiquettes.. typically the comiquettes come out before the PFs. Either or we will probably see both Storm and Colossus in 2012.

I’ve noticed this too. For popular characters just expect a Comi, then a PF later. We already know they will get to Daredevil, any of the X-Men they’ve done, etc. There are a few exceptions, but generally this is so. If there’s a PF first, don’t hold your breath for a comi (Gambit one day…?).

The X-Men PFs have priority in my collection, but I'd rather have the 80s black costume for Storm even though it's a deviation from the J.Lee style

My priority, too, especially since they'll all match. But this is my favorite Storm costume:
x-men-storm-costume-headband-1-comparison-1-250h.jpg

Storm_small.jpg

X-Men_Storm_Main.png

It debuted in the 90s and was brought back in the 2000s. Changes from artist to artist; pants or no pants, yellow and white variations, different bracelets. I really like Storm!
75839.jpg

WORLDSAPART1_5.jpg

Weather_Goddess.jpg

Back