Action Figure Storm Collectibles Tekken 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After MK4, I didn't play a MK game until the DC crossover, which I didn't know it was "canon." However, MK9 and 10 totally got me back into MK games. I'm not a fan of some of the elaborate costume designs, but MK9 was so clever to go back to the first 3 MK games while telling a new story, and the addition of the X-Rays injuries were so fresh. MK 10 was interesting, and I like that Johnny Cage is still around, since he was my favorite character in the first MK game, but I thought all the young versions of the original characters weren't very original or memorable, except Johnny Cage's daughter.

My MK canon goes.

MK, MKII, MKIII, MK4, MK 9, and MKX.

My Street Fighter canon goes.

ST, SF2, SF2 Turbo....that's it :lol

SF Alpha 3

t7h.jpg

he has a forehead like he has been blading in ECW for 15 years

I got a feeling Wave 1 will be: Heihachi, Kazuya, Devil Jin (Or Jin if the find a way for the two to be combined.), and Nina Williams.

Yeah, saw him yesterday. Pretty damn cool!
If production quality is as good I'll be gettin' him.

True. Capcom has completely raped that series over the last decade artistically. Gouken is the only redeeming factor. I honestly don't know why anyone sticks with that BS series anymore.

"MUH EVO TOURNAMENT!" **** you.

Akuma being part of Tekken 7's plot is the reason I passed on it.

I loved it. :lol
The story's a welcomed break from Jin crap.
Akuma's a ronin type character tied to Mishima history very nicely.

Akuma vs Heihachi fight was the hypest **** :rock

Eh, maybe I'll get it. I just have come to dislike SF so much over the years while it was the complete opposite when I was a kid.

Akuma's SFV look is heinous.

Back