Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hammer time!

4gHB1pr.jpg

Khan looks awesome here .

I would have liked them to include a cape as well just to give us all his options. I'm guessing the second head will be an unmasked head?

Well, I decided I will get into the line. I have way too many fond memories of MKII to ignore this. I PO'd Sub Zero, Scorpion and Reptile on BBTS since they're only $50. I'll probably buy Noob whenever it comes in.

This line must be selling pretty well, because they sell out every time, but eventually rerelease the figures again, which is nice because it gives people a chance to get into the line.

I'm considering Noob Saibot, but he' s not a real character...is he? :lol Like he wasn't part of the roster until MK3.

This line must be selling pretty well, because they sell out every time, but eventually rerelease the figures again, which is nice because it gives people a chance to get into the line.

I'm considering Noob Saibot, but he' s not a real character...is he? :lol Like he wasn't part of the roster until MK3.

He was a secret character in mk2. The original sub-zero is noob saibot. Quan chi resurrected him.

Noob is totally a character. While not playable in MKII and didn't get a real backstory for some time... it still is the dead Sub Zero.

I wonder how they're going to release the Liu Kang Fatality Dragon. I think it would be pretty ****** if it didn't come with it and it's a separate release.

I really... really hope they give us some stage dios.

Back