Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get the Smoke, hopefully my buddy will be able to pick up one for me. No interest in the bloody variant, but I'm sure they'll have the regular Scorpion also available for people. I would like him to come with some of the oil/blood colored effects that Scorpion comes with.

Glad they're kind of rushing through the cyber ninjas, but I know they've still got plenty of MK3 ninjas to plow through too before they throw us another bone of a different character.

Even though he's a little light on other accessories, I'm glad they went all out for Sektor's fatality. The box will probably be huge.

From FB

Attachments

• F4A81A03-DBC0-4093-999A-9699B2D48CCF.jpg
    F4A81A03-DBC0-4093-999A-9699B2D48CCF.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 161

I hope they release this figure. We need more MK characters to be released. They?ve shown off too many prototypes that haven?t been seen since being revealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0a3f82fe-7b25-4823-89ac-8b166f47f857.jpg

BBTS exclusive MK3 Scorpion. I don't really get this, am I going to have to wait until a figure's release to see an exclusive? This doesn't show the other head, so I'm not personally interested, but if it's an extra I always like those.

Do you happen to know if it still comes with the regular head?

It doesn't say that it does; I might email BBTS to see what they say. It's really ****** to come out with an exclusive that's an addon (if you do get the regular head) after a lot of people, including people who ordered from BBTS already got their figures.

It doesn't say that it does; I might email BBTS to see what they say. It's really ****** to come out with an exclusive that's an addon (if you do get the regular head) after a lot of people, including people who ordered from BBTS already got their figures.

Exactly. That's a **** move, definitely.

Back