Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks good, I wish he came with some blood/oil effects, but I'm sure they'll be packed in with a Con exclusive.

I know that's his finishing move. The question I'm asking is whether or not the exclusive figure with the helicopter head/accessory also has the normal head without the helicopter effect, since there are no photos that show the exclusive figure with BOTH options.

Of course. When did you ever see an exclusive omitting anything from the regular release?!

Alright, what's with the price tag on these things? I haven't picked any of this line up yet, and that Cyrax looks pretty goddamn cool. But $179au from Hobbylink Japan before import tax and shipping is effing steep for a 1/12 figure.
What am I missing here?

Alright, what's with the price tag on these things? I haven't picked any of this line up yet, and that Cyrax looks pretty goddamn cool. But $179au from Hobbylink Japan before import tax and shipping is effing steep for a 1/12 figure.
What am I missing here?

$179 sounds absurd using the current conversion; $125. Do you get charged tax at every single place on the internet?

Anywhere international is hit with a 10% import tax. So we're looking at $200+ for a 1/12 figure, where Figuarts/Mafex/Revoltech etc would rarely breach the $100 mark. So yeah, a tad confused why these are priced so high.

What am I missing here?
I would strongly recommend only getting japanese made toys from a japanese store. Otherwise they put the extra $$ on top of the retail price it costs them to get it imported. I made the mistake of gettng my sideshow ash from HLJ and it ended up costing me almost 500 aud. I dont use bbts but I think it would still be cheaper from there. https://toysandbeyond.com.au/ had it up for around 130aud and the shipping is free on orders over 100. But it looks like its sold out as I cant see it anymore.
Edit: CYRAX is on there for 129.99 aud !!
Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bloody hell. Never heard of them, and we're in the same damn postcode...
Yeah me too haha they are new and it costs 0 to preorder. Ive already gotten something from them so they seem reliable so far. If its setting you back 200 bucks for any mafex/figuart/revoltech figures youre definitely getting them from the wrong places lol. Just look around before ordering from the first place you see. Ive made that mistake far too many times.

As long as the prices don't turn out to be 'too' good. The last thing we need is another Premium Collectables.
Yes I agree little toy company has also started to turn into premium collectibles. So hopefully it doesnt happen to this store, id say use at own risk, however it does cost nothing for a preorder unlike premium

I saw it on FB.

9KDCS1R.jpg

Back