Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This needs to be done IMG_3599.JPG

I wouldn't doubt that's the first one if they did it, considering we already will own part of it.

Anything after 3 I’m not buying the MKX version I’m not into the ropes or straps.

The mkx version looks fantastic in the comic series...the straps I'm ok with I just don't care for the fur around the sleeveline.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

All of the hype surrounding this line has me dying to play Ultimate MK3 again but I don't have a copy. Why aren't there any decent HD ports of the early MK games available for modern consoles -- maybe a compilation disc containing MK1-UMK3? I remember there being the Arcade Kollection for the previous generation of consoles but it was digital-only and I'm unsure if it's still available. I'd also prefer a physical copy as I only buy digital if absolutely necessary.

I was just thinking that too. I think I still have a copy of Trilogy somewhere.

I picked my Scorpion up. Can't wait to check it out tonight. :rock

I was just thinking that too. I think I still have a copy of Trilogy somewhere.

I picked my Scorpion up. Can't wait to check it out tonight. :rock

I used to have a copy of MK2 for the Genesis but I have absolutely no idea where it went. It up and disappeared one day.

Take pictures!

I'll post pics in a little but here's my take on Scorpion.

Nice figure, but the paint is quite dirty and you can wipe it off with your finger...

I'm guessing it's in the second batch, I hadn't heard that before.

Sucks because the ones sitting in my pile of loot are from the second batch.

Back