Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only pics is just a license review from a catalogue of theirs. They seem to have a big plan for their ONE 12 range.
Heres a link.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/video-games-and-video-game-collectibles/150608-mezco-mortal-kombat-action-figures-2.html

Gotcha. I think they do quality work, it's just I hate the newer designs. But since they're doing Klassics, I'll definitely be on board. I can't even remember the last time a company has put those out.

Gotcha. I think they do quality work, it's just I hate the newer designs. But since they're doing Klassics, I'll definitely be on board. I can't even remember the last time a company has put those out.

Yeah I do prefer the classic games too. Hopefully they have these shown in HK as well, to get a closer look of them. Thanks for the suggestions.

Storm-Collectibles-at-Seoul-Kid-and-Adult-Fair-007.jpg
Storm-Collectibles-at-Seoul-Kid-and-Adult-Fair-012.jpg

So, they do have the freckles. Maybe it's the lighting, but they should be brighter. Are the arms and legs going to be articulated?

So, they do have the freckles. Maybe it's the lighting, but they should be brighter. Are the arms and legs going to be articulated?

Its hard to tell at all but I cant see why not, because if these are the final poses and thats what we get out of the packaging, then these must be the retard versions of the figures. lol

Well Scorpion and Sub-Zero have visible joints, but Goro is a statue.

Thats a valid point. I hope he aint, I want him picking up his enemies.

At first glance from the front, i thought the bottom arms were articulated. It could have been shadows playing with my mind. Something that I can ask the staff about.

That Goro. So awesome. If these are priced around the price of Mezco's I'd be in.

It looks like the old cinemaqatte godfather and sideshow bust but why would they be there with all the new stuff lol?
Cheers man.

The show is showing lots of new items plus current/older statues and products. These products might have been released in one market but it doesn't mean some of the other markets have seen them. Plus it's a way to get into the market by advertising their current products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tight tight tight.

So bought, all 3, can't wait for Raiden :rock

Also 1/12 >>> 1/6

These look awesome, I wonder how they will compete with the Mezco ONE:12 ones, also, for anyone wondering, they might show the Mezco Klassics at NYCC.

I never heard of SC until today, who does usually distribute their stuff? Are they imports? BBTS or HLJ?

hey guys, id like your input. i was planning to see if i can catch up with the storm guys at the upcoming toy fair this week.

Let me know what you like/dislike about these? who would you like to see next? etc etc pop your questions and concerns here and i'll see what i can do. thanks.

I suppose it's a given if they intend to maintain a line, but it'd be awesome to see MK1 Raiden.

Back