Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd yesterday from BBTS -- this piece is simply a phenomenal work of art -- nevermind the character, I caved when I saw the price was reasonable.

BTW, the current PO INCLUDES the Championship belt -- only thing I'm not sure of is if the shoes are leather or not , I'm guessing not. So the ToyFair/Soul Exclusive has extra headgear and body gear, leather boots and Champ belt. The exclusive PO has the belt.

I also pre-ordered from BBTS... Missed the first one will not miss this one. I would also love a Foreman.

I also pre-ordered from BBTS... Missed the first one will not miss this one. I would also love a Foreman.

This version kicks the first version's ass. This sculpt is one of THE best headsculpts I've ever seen. Hyoer-realistic. And the extra headsculpt is menancingly perfect IMO, raw, explosive and feral. The only thing missing is a companion Holyfield with swappable ears -- one normal, one bitten -- oh, and the missing piece of Holyfield's ear to place in Tyson's mouth :lol

Last edited:
This version kicks the first version's ass. This sculpt is one of THE best headsculpts I've ever seen. Hyoer-realistic. And the extra headsculpt is menancingly perfect IMO, raw, explosive and feral. The only thing missing is a companion Holyfield with swappable ears -- one normal, one bitten -- oh, and the missing piece of Holyfield's ear to place in Tyson's mouth :lol

That would be awesome!

DDamn the skull thanks for posting the 'greatest hits' video. Tyson '88-mid '90s was a sight to behold. (Douglas fight was a syphalitic nightmare tho')

10685574_837436039628764_381991430262992939_n.jpg

10801698_837436012962100_1455958092701128512_n.jpg

10360608_837435989628769_4285304618536018817_n.jpg

Figure looks great....
...don't like the rubber arms though. No boxing poses for Mike I guess.

Figure looks great....
...don't like the rubber arms though. No boxing poses for Mike I guess.

Yeah,I can't wait for the rubber Arms are cracking complaints a year later after release....The Rubber Arms need to go

Looking forward to this one. Deposit paid on a pre order - Also looking forward to seeing more of Hulk Hogan from these guys!

Back