Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They answer to me! LOL
Anyways, if I see them in an upcoming show, I'll be sure to ask them more about this.

Hey guys. Found these on the net. Seoul Toy show just started and heres Mike:p

11755766_997914873574550_3189558038442375964_n.jpg

Same deal with leather gloves for the version shown Chockles?

I dont have the exact answer, though I can ask the Storm guys when I see them.

This set will only be released in Korea. Looking at the pics though, this looks to be the normal edition with the extra white clothing training gear. Hence the standard plastic stand. Hope that helps.

I dont have the exact answer, though I can ask the Storm guys when I see them.

This set will only be released in Korea. Looking at the pics though, this looks to be the normal edition with the extra white clothing training gear. Hence the standard plastic stand. Hope that helps.
Ahhh, ok. Cheers.

I don't think the regular version has the groin & head protectors either.

Comparing older pics, the gloves are way smaller.

10869436_835755599796808_1005485990222449611_o.jpg

Perhaps the smaller gloves are the sculpted versions, which will be included with the regular sets? & the ones shown for the regular, were the leather versions that were handy for promo pics?

Damn, you got an eye for detail. You are right and there is a difference. I went to their online store site and it does not seem to include the head and groin protectors. Perhaps like you said, maybe they didn't finish sculpting those gloves during that time since I know they were still busy perfecting the tattoos and the thickness of his thighs.

I'll throw in another picture for good measure. This is the Toy Soul ver. Note the headgear protector is a different colour too.
storm-collectibles-special-edition-mike-tyson-collectible-figure-8.jpg

Back