Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I guess the difference between this version and the one they offered before is just the training head gear??

Difference will be training head gear. wooden base. Overall better quality materials used compared to this new version. The body and headsculpts will improve from the original prototype. Plus limited to only 300 worldwide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the belt ex was only if you po'd with storm toys. So $270 shipped vs ~$255 shipped from bbts. But I guess that's just the risk you run sometimes.

I thought the belt ex was only if you po'd with storm toys. So $270 shipped vs ~$255 shipped from bbts. But I guess that's just the risk you run sometimes.

Same here. I believe you have up to 10 days to request a refund so you can probably do that and preorder at BBTS if you want.

I don't think I will. I support any company trying to give HT a run for their money. If it we're like $30, then yeah. But for $15 I'd rather see them try to do some good.

Agreed, I planned on getting two anyway so I'll be preordering my second one from BBTS later.

I like that they went back and redid the body and head based on fan feedback. Really gonna keep an eye on these guys in 2015. I hope they get some film licenses that haven't been eaten up by HT yet, like Die Hard, Lethal Weapon and Conan.

Hopefully someone will make a nice little custom of his towel shirt, would look awesome and cover up the joints.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423005932.408772.jpg

Back