Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order... There's a $50 flat international shipping fee, so the total is $279.99

1x MIKE TYSON "The Youngest Heavyweight" for $229.00 each

Subtotal : $229.00 USD

Shipping : $50.00 USD

Total : $279.00 USD
Thanks for the info, couldnt find it on their site. Did you have to pay the full amount upfront?

Ordered :yess:

Unless we see more legendary boxers, this is going to be my grail figure. Can’t wait to get it in.

Hey guys. After the Tyson and Hogan reveals, if you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to voice out here. When I find some free time. I will pay the Storm guys a visit and put out some more Q+A. I know some are interested in their Mortal Kombat license as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just worried about how durable the rubber arms will be.

And will the regular version be getting a wider release like Rodman? I plan on buying a second figure if so.

Is the belt only available if you pre-order from the Storm website?

I'm not annoyed at the fact you have to pre-order through there website for the belt, but the fact you have to pay up from for it, no deposit or anything.

I don't like fully paying for something without it being imminent

So just to be clear, there's no definite due date yet? I wanna order this so bad, but I'm hesitant for some reason. decisions, decisions.

The estimated due date is expected to be Q3 2015. It's stated within the description.

Is the belt only available if you pre-order from the Storm website?

I'm not annoyed at the fact you have to pre-order through there website for the belt, but the fact you have to pay up from for it, no deposit or anything.

I don't like fully paying for something without it being imminent

If it's online ordering then yes the champ belt is through their website only.

The payment up front is not an unusual practice. This is exactly how 3A and ThreeZero works too. They take payment up front so production can start from that point onwards. It's a certain they can produce the right amount and can gauge guarantee interests. Of course if you prefer part pay enemy there's other retailers or ebay for that option.

How long do you think he will be available for PO? I don't wanna miss out on the belt and are there 1/6th versions of all the other belts he had? I'd love to re-create this shot.

p-62927-mike-tyson-boxing-8x10-photo-with-belts-hf-9363.jpg

How long do you think he will be available for PO? I don't wanna miss out on the belt and are there 1/6th versions of all the other belts he had? I'd love to re-create this shot.

p-62927-mike-tyson-boxing-8x10-photo-with-belts-hf-9363.jpg

Don't we all my friend. How long the preorder goes up for, Im not sure myself. I can ask them but Im sure they will say something along the lines of, will try and keep it as long as possible etc. They wont go into the details with me such as how many they will make etc from a business point of view.

As for more Tyson figures, sure they will look into this and have thought further down the line. For now though, they just want to concentrate one at a time, to make sure this is good and sales well before thinking whats next in line.

I bought these belts off ebay awhile back. I wanted to create the same shot.mobviously they're not accurate but i still like the look.

IMG_20120107_122521-1.jpg

Ordered! :hi5:

Still trying to figure out why order page says $43 shipping to USA, but at checkout I could only choose $50 :dunno
Anyone else have that problem at checkout?

Back