Storm Collectibles Mike Tyson 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Mike Tyson 1/4 in my collection. The likeness is spot on and the detail put into the championship belts is amazing. The only complaint I would have is that it leans forward and it didnt come with a stand, so I had to buy a 1/4 stand on ebay, otherwise it's a great Mike Tyson collectible.

I cant quite put my finger on it but its quite possibly head shape, nose, brow, or eyes. Maybe all of them. Found a good side by side-look like two different guys. But the belts do look great!

View attachment 358297
View attachment 358298

If you like him, go for it :wave

Wow you can really see the face sculpt being off. They need to fix that. I looked at it once and was like this isn't mike tyson. The face is way off.

I have the Mike Tyson 1/4 in my collection. The likeness is spot on and the detail put into the championship belts is amazing. The only complaint I would have is that it leans forward and it didnt come with a stand, so I had to buy a 1/4 stand on ebay, otherwise it's a great Mike Tyson collectible.

Dude your tripping, no offense but u need your eyes checked I saw a video of it and well the video this does not look like tyson at all. Am I the only one that thinks this if not. People need to get their eyes check lol!

Dude your tripping, no offense but u need your eyes checked I saw a video of it and well the video this does not look like tyson at all. Am I the only one that thinks this if not. People need to get their eyes check lol!

The only one who needs to get their eyes checked is you.

It's people like you that always judge others and what they like thats ruining this site and the collecting hobby. Who the hell made you boss and god on what is good and what isn't? Dumb mutant morons like you have not only ruined this forum but collecting for me and many others.

"Dude you tripping." You searously going to cut me down and say I need glasses when you start a sentence with "Dude you tripping." Learn how to speak respectufully and properly if you want me to take you seriously.

Administrators if you don't like what I said to this dumb mutant please go ahead and ban me. After being a member for 7 years I can't stand these idiots anymore.

The only one who needs to get their eyes checked is you.

It's people like you that always judge others and what they like thats ruining this site and the collecting hobby. Who the hell made you boss and god on what is good and what isn't? Dumb mutant morons like you have not only ruined this forum but collecting for me and many others.

"Dude you tripping." You searously going to cut me down and say I need glasses when you start a sentence with "Dude you tripping." Learn how to speak respectufully and properly if you want me to take you seriously.

Administrators if you don't like what I said to this dumb mutant please go ahead and ban me. After being a member for 7 years I can't stand these idiots anymore.

Wow, see I never named called and acted like a child like your resorting too. All I said was this statue does not look like Tyson, that is what this site is for. You do know this is a forum right? Everyone has an opinion if you can't handle that maybe you shouldn't be on a site like this. Cuz I said your tripping. Your going to throw a tantrum and start crying?! Man someone is very sensitive and needs to chill out or get some thicker skin. I wasn't the one name calling and acting disrespectfully. Not my fault you took it that way. I said no offense. But you must have missed that part. Yet your the one going on about how we are mutants and idiots cuz we do not agree with your view of the statue.

Im sorry the statue looks bad and nothing like mike tyson. If you like it that's fine. I never cut anyone down for liking it. If saying you need glasses is disrespect then again, you really need thicker skin man. Or get off the site. Not everyone is going to agree with you, sensitive sally!

You sound like a real peach in person, "dumb mutant" wow 7 years you been on here and this was the comment that pulled you over the edge. Lol, I don't even know what to say at this point lol. But I never disrespected you buddy.

Wow, see I never named called and acted like a child like your resorting too. All I said was this statue does not look like Tyson, that is what this site is for. You do know this is a forum right? Everyone has an opinion if you can't handle that maybe you shouldn't be on a site like this. Cuz I said your tripping. Your going to throw a tantrum and start crying?! Man someone is very sensitive and needs to chill out or get some thicker skin. I wasn't the one name calling and acting disrespectfully. Not my fault you took it that way. I said no offense. But you must have missed that part. Yet your the one going on about how we are mutants and idiots cuz we do not agree with your view of the statue.

Im sorry the statue looks bad and nothing like mike tyson. If you like it that's fine. I never cut anyone down for liking it. If saying you need glasses is disrespect then again, you really need thicker skin man. Or get off the site. Not everyone is going to agree with you, sensitive sally!

You sound like a real peach in person, "dumb mutant" wow 7 years you been on here and this was the comment that pulled you over the edge. Lol, I don't even know what to say at this point lol. But I never disrespected you buddy.

You dont even have this Tyson statue in your collection but you know better than me if it looks like Tyson lol.

My issues with you is that you and others have to push your point multiple times that you think it doesn't look like Tyson to someone that already has it. Who gives a **** what you think? I have it, I like it, but it's always the same crap on this forum, the so called experts that always have zero credentials but come on here and push their opinions like there gods. It's pathetic the amount of time spent by those who don't buy a certain collectibles but put so much effort into giving negative reviews of something they're never even going to purchase. Why not just move on to collectibles that you like?

I encounter this same type of behavior when I sell certain collectibles on ebay, buyer gets it and they always try to ask for partial refunds or some other type of scam, and it only happens when I sell pop culture collectibles like 1/6 or statues, all dumb mutants. The majority of the other things I sell are 90% stress free transactions. Many collectors have told me that's why their getting out of the hobby and when they decide to sell they have to deal with morons. I'm glad am finally done.

You dont even have this Tyson statue in your collection but you know better than me if it looks like Tyson lol.

My issues with you is that you and others have to push your point multiple times that you think it doesn't look like Tyson to someone that already has it. Who gives a **** what you think? I have it, I like it, but it's always the same crap on this forum, the so called experts that always have zero credentials but come on here and push their opinions like there gods. It's pathetic the amount of time spent by those who don't buy a certain collectibles but put so much effort into giving negative reviews of something they're never even going to purchase. Why not just move on to collectibles that you like?

I encounter this same type of behavior when I sell certain collectibles on ebay, buyer gets it and they always try to ask for partial refunds or some other type of scam, and it only happens when I sell pop culture collectibles like 1/6 or statues, all dumb mutants. The majority of the other things I sell are 90% stress free transactions. Many collectors have told me that's why their getting out of the hobby and when they decide to sell they have to deal with morons. I'm glad am finally done.

See, now you need a dose of reality. You want to continue to tear me down.
This is where I draw the line. Your the type of person in the category I call the assumer. You don't know me. Second, how do you know I didn't see it in person? I personally don't own it but am a Tyson fan and after seeing it I past. I don't need to explain to you where I saw it either. I will let you assume more about me again. But the face is completely off. I made a few comments on this post and act like the ****ing world is ending. If you don't give two ****s what I think why even post and look like a complete ass hole to me doing it? So, now I need credentials to have an opinion, didn't know I was talking to such and expert on the topic, my apologies lol! Tell me you don't actually believe your bs in this comment and then tear people down who don't share the same opinion? Seems to me like you actually believe it and that is laughable.

Buddy, I don't need to justify myself to you or how many statues I have and how long I been collecting. So ****ing mature you are. I find this comment so laughable because you went off on a whole different point than what we were talking about. It went from the statue and our different opinions, to me collecting and what I collect. Way to deflect buddy! Now your going on about me and my ebay and pple you deal with on their. My feedback is flawless on ebay as well. But again I don't need to justify myself to some ******* who doesn't know **** about me. You made this personal, over a ****ing statue dude, talk about maturity. Their you go with your big talk again, you want to name call again, computer warrior we can do that. Or why not act like a ****ing adult and come behind your computer say to my face. You generalize and criticize a complete stranger over a ****ing statue. Cuz my opinion doesn't match yours. You seem like a real educated person at this point lol!!! Here's some advice why don't you grow up a little bit act like an adult and maybe people will take you serious. But since you like to make comments about me that aren't true on a forum for everyone to see, because your upset. Ill continue to stoop to your level and give it right back to you, Moron. Ill let others see how moronic you act on here. You did to yourself, rather than asking me certain questions you made assumptions and made this personal cuz again my opinion is different than yours. Again, if you can't handle an opinion don't come on here, its a forum for a reason.

This could have been a very mature conversation, however, with you throwing two tantrums on here, cuz not all people share your opinion. Now, it turned to this. I will always stand up for myself with people acting like an ass hole. You need grow up buddy, once you do that then comment. But if you continue to assume and say stupid **** I will call you out every time. Oh and when a statue doesn't look like the person I will call it out too. How do you think companies get better. Many others and myself called out the PCS Michael Myers mask looking horrible. They took the constructive criticism and re did the mask and it came out fantastic. I fought for my freedom of speech and I will continue to use it. You do realize you go on and on about how you been on here seven years. Well, not to burst your bubble but I been here just as long. So before you start making comments about credentials and so on, you might want to get information before you put your foot in your mouth.

You say it does not look like him at all, I think it does its just not spot on though you can tell straight away who its meant to be.
What video did you see? surely not this piece of crap below, this is the only one online I can find and its shockingly bad, and there is no close up or straight shot of the face. It has to be the worst review I have ever seen.

Last edited:

I think it looks good for a statue and I'm tempted to buy it, I was going to get the 1/6 but after seeing so many coming apart im not blowing 300 something thats gonna fall apart. Could you do a video please as there are none online apart from a crappy one.

You say it does not look like him at all, I think it does its just not spot on though you can tell straight away who its meant to be.
What video did you see? surely not this piece of crap below, this is the only one online I can find and its shockingly bad, and there is no close up or straight shot of the face. It has to be the worst review I have ever seen.

It resembles mike tyson, like could be a double in a movie. But when it comes to be spot on it just isn't. No disrespect like the other guy who acted like an ass hole cuz I had a different opinion than him. I don't buy something if it isn't spot on. If you like it, great! But again it just doesn't look exactly like tyson and these days with the capabilities they have it should look like him exactly. I mean pcs rambo looks like stallone, the pcs myers looks like Michael. That was all I was saying. People don't need to get bent out of shape over a different opinion. I saw this video and a friend of mine just picked it up cuz he is a huge Tyson fan. Anyways, later.

I think it looks good for a statue and I'm tempted to buy it, I was going to get the 1/6 but after seeing so many coming apart im not blowing 300 something thats gonna fall apart. Could you do a video please as there are none online apart from a crappy one.

I love to do a video review, but am not going to do that because I just get attacked again by the so called expert or is it experts lol. I get it if I were you and just take my word for it that it's an awesome Mike Tyson collectible.

The expert who said he doesn't buy anything unless it's spot on is so comical to me, each 1/6 and statue is an individual artist unique artistic interpatation of an actor/athlete and nothing is perfect. Good luck to this guy with his pursuit of perfection, if I had this mantality I have nothing in my collection.

I love to do a video review, but am not going to do that because I just get attacked again by the so called expert or is it experts lol. I get it if I were you and just take my word for it that it's an awesome Mike Tyson collectible.

The expert who said he doesn't buy anything unless it's spot on is so comical to me, each 1/6 and statue is an individual artist unique artistic interpatation of an actor/athlete and nothing is perfect. Good luck to this guy with his pursuit of perfection, if I had this mantality I have nothing in my collection.

Oh you poor victim, let me get this straight you got attacked lol!!! Thats ****ing comical. Your the one that took this completely personal and started the name calling so before you spout out your bull **** go back and look. Maybe go get your head checked pal. I can careless about a figure. I made an opinion you blew it way out of proportion and then started the attack. I know your kind, playing the victim is comical though. You want to keep this going, I can go on all day! So, at least speak the truth.

Its funny you say you got attacked again, maybe its you thats the problem. So, stop saying I attacked you. Then you say by so called experts, how many times do I have to explain to you this is a forum. Its meant for pples opinions. You can't take that. Get off the site, but if you keep getting attacked as you say. Its you who is doing the attacking. Im out!

Oh you poor victim, let me get this straight you got attacked lol!!! Thats ****ing comical. Your the one that took this completely personal and started the name calling so before you spout out your bull **** go back and look. Maybe go get your head checked pal. I can careless about a figure. I made an opinion you blew it way out of proportion and then started the attack. I know your kind, playing the victim is comical though. You want to keep this going, I can go on all day! So, at least speak the truth.

Its funny you say you got attacked again, maybe its you thats the problem. So, stop saying I attacked you. Then you say by so called experts, how many times do I have to explain to you this is a forum. Its meant for pples opinions. You can't take that. Get off the site, but if you keep getting attacked as you say. Its you who is doing the attacking. Im out!

You poor little baby you need to get the last word in lol "I'm out." I seriously doubt you will ever be out lol.

My personal issue with you is that your opinion seems to matter so much to you but it means nothing to me sir. I have the Tyson and I love it, I told this member to go and ahead and purchase it and he won't regret it, but you sir have to continue with telling me how childish my behavior is. Go away moron!!! I don't care what you like. There's a celebrity on instagram that has it in his collection and he seems to like it, but if I didn't like it I wouldn't continue to post my negative opinions on something he likes that I think is terrible.

Once again I am begging you to please turn me over to the administratores and have me banned if you don't like me and please in the future when you see my posts try not to comment, I will provide you with the same courtesy.

Who is the celeb is it a fellow boxer?
PM'd you

Last edited:
You poor little baby you need to get the last word in lol "I'm out." I seriously doubt you will ever be out lol.

My personal issue with you is that your opinion seems to matter so much to you but it means nothing to me sir. I have the Tyson and I love it, I told this member to go and ahead and purchase it and he won't regret it, but you sir have to continue with telling me how childish my behavior is. Go away moron!!! I don't care what you like. There's a celebrity on instagram that has it in his collection and he seems to like it, but if I didn't like it I wouldn't continue to post my negative opinions on something he likes that I think is terrible.

Once again I am begging you to please turn me over to the administratores and have me banned if you don't like me and please in the future when you see my posts try not to comment, I will provide you with the same courtesy.

First of all you might want to rethink who the baby is lol! Second, I don't ***** or call pple names that dislike a statue that I like or own. They have their right to have an opinion. So like I said might want to rethink who the actual baby is here.

My opinion seems to matter, dude I commented twice about how this looks bad. Then you kept it going. Got personal with me and I don't play that ****. I was in the military and dealt with pple like you. If my opinion means nothing then ****ing why do you continue to comment? I don't need the last word. But you continue to call me a moron and show me disrespect.
I just don't take **** from some computer warrior who goes off and names calls pple on a ****ing statue or figure. That's my issue with you. Then you continue to name call. Your real tough behind a computer but pple like you wither in person. You continue to through your temper tantrum and then go off on some celebrity who likes his collection. This is irreverent to the topic at hand. Great dumb ass, I don't care. My comment was towards the figure. I can say what I want. But if you want to continue to name call Ill continue to do right back to your dumb ass. The sad thing is this is a forum about a figure and by you getting upset and throwing a temper tantrum it has nothing to do about the figure anymore. then name call again and say I bet you need the last word. No I just won't take adults acting like children. They should ban your ass until you can grow some balls and act like an adult until then Ill continue to treat you like a child. This was about a figure but again you made it personal so I will continue to call you out. Until you shut up. You shut up I won't say a word and if you say I like the figure. I never had a problem with you liking the figure, it was the way you came back at me. All you had to say was well I like it and thats your opinion and I would have left. But you want to call me a moron, Like I said before Ill come right back at you. Until you learn how to talk to pple.

Its funny cuz it is pretty obvious you do care what I think or you wouldn't have kept this stupid conversation going. Only reason I keep it going is I won't take childish behavior. To me talk is cheap! But taking it personal is another. I think its laughable that someone doesn't agree with you so you try to name call on my character. Thats a weak ass person.

Back