Storm Collectibles Mike Tyson 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's PVC that's why. Wow BBTS charging an nrd for this.

Why is BBTS requiring a $28 down payment for this, they didn't do it for the Tyson 1/6? You can't complain about shipping with BBTS, they have this new $4 flat shipping rate for everything now.

$279.99 seems like a fair price, but I see it doesn't come with a stand or a base, I wonder why?

The ES is 700, I have know idea how these will sell, the 1/6 sold out.

Why is BBTS requiring a $28 down payment for this, they didn't do it for the Tyson 1/6? You can't complain about shipping with BBTS, they have this new $4 flat shipping rate for everything now.

$279.99 seems like a fair price, but I see it doesn't come with a stand or a base, I wonder why?

The ES is 700, I have know idea how these will sell, the 1/6 sold out.

I think they've noticed people order a lot of their stuff and just cancel later on so they don't want to be stuck with inventory.

Iron Mike is probably my favorite boxer of all time, but I will not buy this even if I was collecting in this category.
The likeness is so off, that if you cover up the rest of his body, and show only the headsculpt to someone, I bet less than half will recognize it as Tyson.

If it at least had a more natural pose or even dynamic pose like Hulk Hogan then I would buy.
I really wanted to like this. I saw prototypes floating around of their 1/4 Ali; that actually looked promising.

If it at least had a more natural pose or even dynamic pose like Hulk Hogan then I would buy.
I really wanted to like this. I saw prototypes floating around of their 1/4 Ali; that actually looked promising.

What's the Ali 1/4 look like? I haven't seen anything posted about it.

The Ali 1/4 looks great, like to see what it looks like painted, thanks for the video.

Yes. A head sculpt that looks like Mike Tyson.

5Cb24Vo.gif

Anyone pick up the Storm 1/4 Tyson? I see a couple of sellers have it in stock, haven't seen a review on it on youtube yet.

Back