Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this turned out outstanding. Really excited to have this one in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I was very surprised to see that they not only included the plastic molded bandana's, but also 2 fabric ones as well! Probably going to be next to impossible to actually fold/wrap on his head in a believable manner, but still cool nonetheless. Especially since the bandana's were originally going to be cloth when they first did protos...but I'm guessing they were too difficult to deal with and they switched to plastic.

I think both head sculpts are very good and bare a great resemblance to Hogan, though the gritting teeth look is probably my favorite of the two. Over all, this looks amazing and seeing the figure posed tearing the shirt is just completely awesome

This Company needs to attack the Rocky movie line. I 'll take thunder lips ,Clubber and Rocky 4 and Rocky 1 with Mick & Pauly. Blitzway would be Amazing too if got they got the Rocky license. Oh and of course APOLLO CREED.

DAMMIT DanceGavinDance!
That photo review put me over the edge, and I pre-ordered. Hopefully the rubber won't crack like Mike Tyson, but I'll probably avoid the extreme arm bends just to be sure. The accessories and colors will make this version much more dynamic on the shelf compared to a "Classic" or NWO version, in my opinion. And he's looks big.... maybe as big as Batfleck?

Think the Hulkster will be safe to pose in anything other than a museum pose?

The Mike Tyson limbs supposedly cracked - I was never brave enough to try anything, even after Storm provided replacement parts.

just received a 10 day charging notice from BBTS !

Me too:yess:

Hulk-Hogan-Swim-Flex-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Got the 10 day notice as well... super excited for this one.

Spent a lot of my child hood years rooting for the Hulkster. Will never forget going to my Grandma's to watch the first Wrestlemania. She had cable from a company called Qube (if I remember correctly) and for the time, a very large projection tv. Qube had a giant corded, push button box that had a button for each channel. You could hack it to get the pay channels for free by putting the metal from the inside of a bread tie into the fourth hole down on the circuit board after separating the plastic cases... those were the days!

DAMMIT DanceGavinDance!
That photo review put me over the edge, and I pre-ordered. Hopefully the rubber won't crack like Mike Tyson, but I'll probably avoid the extreme arm bends just to be sure. The accessories and colors will make this version much more dynamic on the shelf compared to a "Classic" or NWO version, in my opinion. And he's looks big.... maybe as big as Batfleck?

Personally hoping for a NWO version as well. Would be an awesome pair with their Bad Boy Rodman.

Back