Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these would sell rather well, in addition to Hogan, for starters - Macho Man, The Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Sting, HBK, Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Mankind and RVD. Storm, make them happen. :pray:

I think these would sell rather well, in addition to Hogan, for starters - Macho Man, The Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Sting, HBK, Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Mankind and RVD. Storm, make them happen. :pray:

Yeah, I hope this lines takes off
Would be like in the 80s, when I had all the wrestling figures, except this time, in 1/6th scale

I was pretty impressed after seeing storms Tyson and rodman, solid work

I'd take tully , Arn, Luger, and ric. A horsemen set would be grail. Total and complete grail.

No one mentioned the road warriors who I think would completely stand out on any shelf.

Yeah, I hope this lines takes off
Would be like in the 80s, when I had all the wrestling figures, except this time, in 1/6th scale

I was pretty impressed after seeing storms Tyson and rodman, solid work

I had the Gorilla Press Slam Hogan. Obviously, this would be a significant upgrade. :lol

gorillapressslamhogan.jpg

I'd take tully , Arn, Luger, and ric. A horsemen set would be grail. Total and complete grail.

No one mentioned the road warriors who I think would completely stand out on any shelf.

I'd buy the Road Warrios, LoD, whatever they're called, as well.

Not to rain on my own parade, but does anyone know if this is actually happening? Maybe he just happened to to take a pic in front of their logo. I can't find any other news or announcement on the net about this. Was there a press release or anything like that?

Never mind. The pic came from their FB page with an overwhelming hint that this was happening.

View attachment 151122

Ric Flair from this era? :monkey3

Road Warriors NWA black or Legion of Doom WWF red/black??? I would but a 1/6 Legion of Doon so damn fast!!!
Other honorable mentions:
FMW Hayabusa
WWF Macho Man
ECW Sabu
WWF Andre The Giant ( can't have Hogan and no Andre)
WWF 1991/92Undertaker ( grey gloves, hat, trench coat, crown on a stand)
WWF Ultimate Warrior ( WM 6)

I could name 100 names that I would buy. But shelf presence would be those.

Yeah, 1986 long haired flair. With a great robe, the big gold nwa title, and swap out suit. If they really wanted to do it, a swap out bloody and sweaty BD head.

Yeah, goes without saying I would be down for all kinds of wrestlers if anyone eventually stepped up and had the guts to produce high end figures. Problem I see is that WWE now owns the rights to most of the iconic wrestler characters and looks in existence, ranging from NWA to WCCW to WWF to WCW to ECW. I wouldn't trust them to produce decent figures on their own, but if they had a contract with Hot Toys. . .head would explode.

I don't think they own the AWA stuff though, and loads of future WWF stars (including Hogan) got their first taste of national exposure there. And of course, there is always the chance that high quality unlicensed figures could be produced. No brainers for me would be the Hart Foundation, Savage, Stone Cold (or even the Hollywood Blondes), Big Van Vader, Flair, Road Warriors, the British Bulldogs, Rockers. Would love to see a high end Sayama Tiger Mask, Great Muta, and Jushin Thunder Liger.

LOL Awesome.

Ultimate male? More like American Males :wink1:

Does anyone on here watch Botchamania or OSW on youtube?

Greatest. . .theme song. . .ever. From two of the greatest rasslers ever.

Top ten for me

Flair
Savage
Road warriors
Austin
The rock
Piper
Blanchard
Anderson
Luger
Brett

Honorary mention: superstar billy graham ('77).

The great muta was fun, but I always thought kabuki was better. Kabuki would be 15 mins in , getting the crap kicked out of him, and THEN spray the mist. Awesome stuff.

Yes all these wrestlers mentioned in the thread so far would be great! Did anybody mention Jake the snake? I'd take him too! and I'll go a little bit towards the mid 90's and take a Kane as well to pose next to Undertaker.

Really hope they do a line of legends. This really gives me enough hope to stop putting together wrasslin customs (though I plan a couple more Brets).

Here's my top ten wants:

1) Bret
2) Flair
3) Austin
4/5) Road Warriors
6) Savage
7) Owen Hart
8) Jim Neidhart
9) The Rock (90's)
10) Surfer Sting

Back