Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I said HBK!
shawn-title-1690190.jpg

Jeez, where are these guys getting all this money to keep making new, unique bodies AND to afford licenses to make figures of all these guys??

Do you remember that episode of Raw where Kurt Angle sprayed Austin with Milk? I was there in Sacramento CA at the Arco Arena, ah wrestling so many memories :hi5:
View attachment 150952 View attachment 150953

I do remember that:lol

Like you said, There has been so many great memories thru the years, Its nice to see at least Hulkster is getting made, gives hope to seeing some of the other greats getting there 1/6 moment in the sun:yess:

This is great news brotherrrrr. Will be picking the Hulkster up. I wonder if other wrasslers will be far behind.

I'm guessing a lot of wrestling likenesses can be had for a song and a dance. Most of them leave the business relatively penniless and with broken bodies.

And I hate HBK but after WM12 I have nothing but total respect for him. Outstanding wrestler. But I wouldn't buy his figure. Brett I'd buy in a heartbeat.

Should be great. Storm Toys has done a great job with their first Tyson and Rodman. Looking forward to seeing the body.

Last edited:
Just thinking that the licensing may run into problem a with a shirt that has "hulkamania" on it. Also with a championship belt.

Back