Storm collectibles fist of the North Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started watching this show recently and was asking about a good Kenshiro figure in the DBZ thread..and now this, I made it happen. Last week my desire for a 1/6 or a good Rambo figure made the 72 year old Stallone come out of retirement to play Rambo. It's official, I can warp reality. Any requests, Gaspar?

A reboot of what?

tenor.gif

I just started watching this show, so I have a long way to go, but from what I can tell, Ken's outfit changes over time, so what is considered his classic/trademark image? The preview pic Storm showed looks good, very Mad Max, is that it, his best costume? He seems to be shirtless a lot too in the episodes I've seen so far. I could see Storm making the jacket removable, like their Ryu figure.

I just started watching this show, so I have a long way to go, but from what I can tell, Ken's outfit changes over time, so what is considered his classic/trademark image? The preview pic Storm showed looks good, very Mad Max, is that it, his best costume? He seems to be shirtless a lot too in the episodes I've seen so far. I could see Storm making the jacket removable, like their Ryu figure.

His original, double shoulder pads.

I think I prefer the bluish color outfit with the red shirt, but whatever, I'm sure Storm will make multiple versions. Hopefully, whatever they make it'll be a "definitive" Ken figure.

BTW Medicom Jagi is the best FOTNS figure ever. it'd look even better when the pleather breaks.

Back