Storm Collectibles 1/6 Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure they will do many versinons. I guess my only worry as a collector is that they don't do the same mistakes as the other guys.

And yes, I am tired of Enterbay and their mediocrity, a company I liked so much when they firstly introduced Bruce.

Hopefully Storm can get the DC line as well and do a Lobo figure which is the only thing missing in my collection. But yeah, Im getting too ahead of myself. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Im sure they will do many versinons. I guess my only worry as a collector is that they don't do the same mistakes as the other guys.

And yes, I am tired of Enterbay and their mediocrity, a company I liked so much when they firstly introduced Bruce.

Hopefully Storm can get the DC line as well and do a Lobo figure which is the only thing missing in my collection. But yeah, Im getting too ahead of myself. LOL

Theres nothing we can be concerned about just yet as these are out of our control for now. I think a good indicator is to see how well they do with their statue line with likness and take it from there. We all know they do well with body work etc with their usual 1/6 so thats pretty much safe for now. If they can remain consistent then its looking to be a good thing.

Let me say that the guys are really diehard BL fans so they are respecting the license and the product throughout. They are really strict and demand alot for these sculpts. Dont want to go into details, but so far, more work is needed.

haha I hope I dont have to eat my own words either. I'll be sure to tell them what is good and what is not, once they start showing the stuff out there. They did listen to comments everyone in Freaks raised during the Tyson and Hogan phase the last time I met up with them.

I trust Arnie with anything Bruce Lee. If the Tony Jaa body is a good indicator, then we are good in that regard as well.

I am really glad we don't have to depend on Enterbay now.

I think arnie owes us a better WOTD,that was his worse 1/6 for enterbay.that's my personal opinion.failing that a longstreet figure in the tracksuit would be welcomed.

I trust Arnie with anything Bruce Lee. If the Tony Jaa body is a good indicator, then we are good in that regard as well.

I am really glad we don't have to depend on Enterbay now.

Hmm, personally I dont want to add my comments to that about Arnie, however im sure the guys will be on top of things if things dont seem to go right. That is something I wanted to know more about. Who has final say etc.

Like you said. Its always nice to have more choices, its been long overdue.

Any hope for Ali? Maybe some 1/6 WWE? The Rock?

Theres always hope, but honestly ALI costs an arm and a leg. Its not like they dont want to, its just a huge risk. As for other wrestlers, lets get Hogan out first. Maybe Hogan will tell his friends how he looks good in figure form and that could entice others lol

I think arnie owes us a better WOTD,that was his worse 1/6 for enterbay.that's my personal opinion.failing that a longstreet figure in the tracksuit would be welcomed.

This will be a good chance to prove things in small statue and 1/6 form. Plus force EB to pull theirs heads out of their buttholes.

What I meant with Arnie was sculptwise. He has learned to replicate Bruce's face remarkably well.

The Protector Tony Jaa would be good too. I liked that movie better than Ong Bak.

Or a Bruce wearing those traditional outfits - bloody version ! - would be a nice welcoming addition :)

57439486.jpg

57439454.jpg

41643574.jpg

57439575.jpg

Those Bruce statues are unreal. The hair detail is amazing. The likeness is better than any of the 1/6 figures.

Hey guys,

Went to the toy soul today and guess who I bumped into...the Storm guys.
We got chatting and walked around together to check out other products on the show floor.

I managed to ask a few questions whilst we walked. The Bruce Lee statue that you see on BBTS is legit and the price is final as well. They couldnt keep the cost down for that one, but the preorder is def. up and looks like once they have sold out, they wont produce anymore.

Surprisingly this went up before the HK preorders which they told me news will come very soon for HK preorders. Theres only going to be 500 of these set just for the HK market. They didnt say how much for overseas though.

So feel safe to preorder from BBTS. I cant wait to get mine soon in HK.

Wow no news of the 1/6 bruce lee . Would like to see storm collectables attempt at making a Enter the dragon figure. With their more realistic newer seemless body. Hope they are no just doing that 1/12 statue just . :slap

Tell me about it.... I expected some news by now! There's been no Bruce Lee news from Blitzway or any other makers these days.... Need a 1/6 scale or 1/3...

they may wait until the 1/12 statue has been released,and see what people's reaction is regarding quality etc..then maybe do a run of movie bruce's in 1/6.
or maybe surprise us with a longstreet figure or some of the warrior shots bruce did a photo session for.

Mr Chris
Have you pre-ordered this figure and if so where? Cat ft in anywhere cheap or trusted.

not bothering getting this,although it looks pretty good,i have no interest in 1/12 scale.i would think most trusted stores/sellers will be similar in price,so i'd keep looking for a deal buddy.

Waiting how people react on the 1/12 statue is not a good idea. Totally different market and in my opinion, 1/12 statues are not that tempting.

They must be waiting for an upcoming event or it may just not be ready to be shown yet.

Or they scrapped it...

Back