Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, they just keep making the same figures over and over again. I really don't like the look of the Chun Li Battle costume, the shoulders and the face look weird to me. I hope they will show Sagat or another character soon and not just another Ken or Ryu.

Storm-Evil-Ryu-001.jpg

Storm-Evil-Ryu-016.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/2018/08/03/...hter-ii-the-final-challengers-evil-ryu-312590

Don't think we need to start another thread even though this is SFII and not V. This is the first one so far right?

I think the headsculpts are good, but are too small on that body.

I was hoping they would have done SFIV Evil Ryu instead of this one. I'll still buy it though to go with Shin Akuma

These figures are getting too expensive for what they are. Averaging $100 a figure? Exclusives from last year easily available at BBTS.

These figures are getting too expensive for what they are. Averaging $100 a figure? Exclusives from last year easily available at BBTS.
I thought I was the only one thinking that [emoji28]

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Is it safe to say that this exclusive Battle Chun Li will be available at BBTS? I’d like to get it.

Is it safe to say that this exclusive Battle Chun Li will be available at BBTS? I’d like to get it.

Pretty sure every Storm Exclusive has gone up on BBTS. They're literally taking the 'exclusive' to mean something not offered for general retail. They even did another run recently of 2017 SDCC Exclusive MK Noob Saibots for BBTS.

Back