Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure about that? He is available on stormco.com.hk and I can't remember that it took so long for Chun Li, Zangief etc. to be up for preorder on amiami and the other import sites.

Why won't capcom let companies use third strike designs? 1499687239902.jpeg

Are you sure about that? He is available on stormco.com.hk and I can't remember that it took so long for Chun Li, Zangief etc. to be up for preorder on amiami and the other import sites.

IDK, just wait for it though. Eventhough it's not available everywhere, you may still order on their site. Their store is great.

Why Akuma much more expensive than Ryu and any other on his size? I understand if it's have classic head but it just rehash of Ryu. I am kinda understand Chun cost more because entirely new sculpt.

I saw M. Bison (CE Green variant) and Ken (Blue variant) are going to be Toys R Us exclusives.

If I'm getting the ridiculous Akuma, I have to go all out and get the one with yellow hair. If it's not too limited...

I saw M. Bison (CE Green variant) and Ken (Blue variant) are going to be Toys R Us exclusives.

If I'm getting the ridiculous Akuma, I have to go all out and get the one with yellow hair. If it's not too limited...

For me, if I'm getting Akuma it would have to be this variant.
Screen Shot 2560-07-30 at 01.58.48.jpg

wait, I don't even play the game :lol, watching all the matches on youtube got me hooked.

Where did Storm Collectibles confirm that? I missed it. I want those P2 variants!

Gods I hope they are not going to kill the line early by ramming so many variants down our throats. Its a curse that kills so many toy lines so early in their life span.

That said, already ordered Ryu from BBTS to see how they are in hand. If I love him def getting his Hot version and the regular versions of the other fighters as well but def skipping the variants.

Gods I hope they are not going to kill the line early by ramming so many variants down our throats. Its a curse that kills so many toy lines so early in their life span.

That said, already ordered Ryu from BBTS to see how they are in hand. If I love him def getting his Hot version and the regular versions of the other fighters as well but def skipping the variants.

Back