Storing Hot Toys boxes in the heat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. My Wife wants to store all of my Hot Toys boxes in a storage space above our garage. It gets pretty hot up there in the Summer.

All of the figures are out and displayed inside the house, but all of the things not being used (extra heads, hands, weapons, etc) are still in the boxes.

Do you think I should remove all of the parts and keep them in the house? Will the boxes themselves get damaged from the heat?

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I would have put this in the general collectibles section. More than just Marvel collectors would be concerned about this. I've got most of my Hasbro Star Wars collection up in the attic which gets rather hot, I won't be surprised if they're all discoloured over time, I'm just not majorly fussed about those anymore. I can't clutter downstairs with them so I have no choice anyway.

Last edited:
They'll get discolored with excessive heat. Prob not the best place to put high end collectibles even if its just a box

Back