STOP THE DOT!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sideshow, please stop using the white dot on all your paint applications. They cheapen the look of every figure and are completely unnecessary since the gloss on the eyes provides all the realism a fig/statue requires.

Now, go forth and sin no more.

:lecture

I concur fully with that statement. :clap

Less work + Less supply = truly realistic results.

:D

DEATH TO THE DOT! DEATH TO THE DOT!

Yes Sideshow, please don't put that annoying, cheap looking little white dot on the eye of your figures anymore. This includes 1/6 figures AND Premium Formats.

Thank you for your cooperation.

By the way pix, I'm glad you started this thread. I was going to if you didn't.

Hey pix, can you give an example of this dot - im not sure I know what you're refering to.:confused:

See the fake white dot in this photo and the natural light dot that the gloss on the eye catches?

SSC16lukejedi150.jpg

The dot doesn't really bother me. I'd rather they got control of other paint app issues first.

Hmm I never really noticed it before. I clearly see it on them all now. I don't see where it makes a difference though. Unless I guess you are in to photography. I guess getting rid of it though might not be a bad idea.

I can't say it's ever really bothered me, but if they're gonna put gloss on the eyes anyway then the painted white dots seem kinda pointless.

I agree, while the dot does not bother me. It is unnecessary and would look better without it.

BUMP

Just for those he didn't jump on board the first go around.

:lecture

Please feel free to express only your discontent with the dot......;)

There really is no reason why the dot should not be dropped from paint apps.

STOP THE DOT!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Back