Stone Cold Killers VM001 [Sin City Haritigan]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Raymond, did you touch up the face? Face doesn't look as awkward as the original pictures.

Nice work Raymond, did you touch up the face? Face doesn't look as awkward as the original pictures.

Thanks guys! Yup naicon I did touch up a couple things on his face too I was thinking about redoing his eyes but decided agianst it as mine was really not so bad. i think there are variations on just how cross eyed he is. my pics seem to be dark around there but mine seems more subtle than some of the other pics I saw... but it still has a subtle hint of cross eyes too.

Got my stand decals from EVILFACE so I thought I'd post a pic.

DSCN4533.jpg

DSCN4543.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found old post and deleted new because Cat attack Gif! Ha Ha( I'll research first)

happy with sculpt and price!

Last edited:
I just got my Hartigan from Yo. I must say, killer figure. No photos do him justice. There are some inaccuracies, primarily the hair color, but he's close enough to Hartigan as I remember him for me.
Fits right in with my Hot Toys quality-wise, and the price couldn't be beaten. Pretty happy with this one. :)

IMAG0548.jpg

GOT IT!!!! That was fast. Woke up and Bruce was sitting in my mailbox. So many people were sold out but I got this bad boy from Echo Base Toys.com for the regular $70 price with 8 bucks shipping. Very Happy. The 5 o'clock shadow isnt weak looking like I thought it might be. Im getting a body from Frank and sons tomorrow.

Back