Stickman'a POTA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taylor_Nova_horseback_FS5_still.jpg
Taylor_Nova_horseback_FS4_still.jpg

Taylor_Nova_horseback_FS6_still.jpg
Taylor_Nova_horseback_FS3_still.jpg

Gorilla_Single_Beach_MS2_still.jpg
Taylor_Nova_horseback_FS1_still.jpg

Cornelius_Zira_Beach_FS1_Still.jpg
Cornelius_Zira_Beach_MS1_Still.jpg

Awesome work... Love the Star Trek arriving on POTA.
What type of camera/lighting are you using?
This is exactl the type of diorama set-up that I'd like to eventually do with my SW and Bond Sideshow.

Thanks DN,

I used a Sony DVX 100 and an Canon XL1S, with a 3 point lighting scheme; Backlight, Key, and fill.

I used 200W mini-moles. Lowel lights are also handy. Actually common light bulbs 15w, 25w, 4ow, 60w 75w, 100w, & 200w soft lights could also be used used.
I hope this helps and wish you luck on your endeavors, and look forward to seeing some of your work in the future, good luck!

******ing awesome photos Stickman. Again you suprise me with your diorama scenes. Keep them coming! The best doirama scenes on this site!

Hey thanks guys, I wish you could see the whole story. I like doing Stop Action, and if you look at all the pictures in this thread, I've pretty much applied that practice to all the scenes you see. SideShow remains one of the best American companies that allows to me practise this dying artform!

Some of my work is being displayed at GIJoeFilmFestival.com

My name is Adam Odell and my film's title is "A World's Desire." I plan to attend the film fest on Sept. 20th of this year, 07 in Denver CO. YO JOE! or is it Go SideShow!

WOW, nice pics! Your POTA and Monsters look great!

Just an F.Y.I., it appears as if the bicep armor on the Stormtrooper on the left is upside down. It should taper down, not up, and the end with the recess goes at the top, on the inside by the armpit.

WOW, nice pics! Your POTA and Monsters look great!

Just an F.Y.I., it appears as if the bicep armor on the Stormtrooper on the left is upside down. It should taper down, not up, and the end with the recess goes at the top, on the inside by the armpit.

Thanks a bunch, I did fix it.

Back