Stickman'a POTA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,

Stickman, I really must say that your pictures have really shown the Ape line in a different light. Nice work! :cool:

POTAAPES002.jpg
ApeGorillas.jpg

taylorNova.jpg
POTAAPES007.jpg

SSCFigures.jpg

POTAAPES053.jpg
POTAAPES003.jpg

POTAAPES048.jpg
ApecampPOTA.jpg

Hey Stickman, LOVE Yor Apes display!!
Is is just me or does your newly painted Ursus look like Urko more in the face sculpt than Ursus?
Where did you get the neck peice for Urko? Was it from the Hasbro figure or did you cut the one off of the Sideshow Ursus uniform?

Hey Stickman, I noticed that your Forbidden Zone Taylor's head was on the Slave Taylor's body. What are your steps to changing the head? I was going to but when I trid, I heard the Springs inside tweek and pop and it scared me out of trying any harder. I was afraid I was going to pull his head and insides out all in one pull and break him:horror

Thanks Guys!
Dr. I suggest boiling some water and soaking the heads for a few seconds before removing. No, it doesn't ruin the figure. However, If you attempt to remove the head without doing this step you may cause severe damage to the neck joint.

P.S. Yes I cut the neck piece out from a spare SSC Ursus

Please forgive the continuity flaws. here are some more of my Planet of the Apesphotos.
planetoftheapes016.jpg
planetoftheapes019.jpg

planetoftheapes022.jpg
planetoftheapes013.jpg

planetoftheapes015.jpg
planetoftheapes014.jpg

planetoftheapes017.jpg
planetoftheapes004.jpg

planetoftheapes006.jpg
planetoftheapes010.jpg

Last edited:
hey! are you going to add any more photos? Do you still take pictures? I was hoping to see some new pics. :monkey2

Hey STICKMAN,

I love your photos. Are you a photographer?

Where did you ever get those shackles from that I see in the photo??? I need some of those for my CONQUEST APES! Any help would really be appreciated!

Back