Stephen King's It Remake 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go see Hereditary instead.

I definitely shouldn't have been more unsettled by a fat lady who embroiders welcome mats than a flesh eating monster who can bring any fear to life, lol.

"You'll float too!"

yawn1.gif

"I expel you!"

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

When knitting lady started that seance in her apartment with Charlie’s mom my butt puckered up.

My face has been on the receiving end of punches by bouncers double my size in bar bathroom brawls with broken noses, jaw, eye socket and cheek bones as parting gifts and that overweight lady yelling outside Peter’s school terrified me more than those bouncers. :lol

Picture Steve Rogers getting beat up in the alley that was me only difference was that my fights were for no damn good reason no moral lessons to be had lol

Last edited:
But I agree that it was "meh". The big problem is that the first scene with Pennywise talking to Georgie in the sewer was the only part of the film where Pennywise was independently creepy on his own. Everything else was either cheap jump scares or bad CGI.

Headless boy's reveal was creepy. When he dropped his eggs or whatever it was on the stairs.

I just saw this movie a couple of days back. Was really well done for what it was, though I wasn't a fan of the jumpy skittering around by Pennywise. He would have been more freaky if they didn't try so hard at times.

Who is she supposed to be?
Looks like she's supposed to be Mary, Queen of Scots. Or Maybe Elizabeth the first.

Back