Stephen King's It Remake 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IT 2017

Teaser Trailer tomorrow

it-movie-poster.jpg

it-movie-pennywise-costume.jpg

it-movie.jpeg

it-cast.jpeg

Re: IT 2017

As a fan of the book, I think the TV miniseries is actually quite easy to beat. I like it but it's severely neutered at best.

That said, I doubt this will go too much deeper and it's an even more divorced adaptation taking place in 1990 (I think).

But I am looking forward to it. :)

As a fan of the book, I think the TV miniseries is actually quite easy to beat. I like it but it's severely neutered at best.

That said, I doubt this will go too much deeper and it's an even more divorced adaptation taking place in 1990 (I think).

But I am looking forward to it. :)

:goodpost::exactly:

Tim Curry was great tho.

:goodpost::exactly:

Tim Curry was great tho.

Oh yeah - I imagined Pennywise differently but the sheer charisma of Curry's performance was imppossible to dismiss. Even though I was old enough to have read the book and formed my own ideas before the miniseries, I still love it for what it is and I'm glad it brought the story to so many more people.

Looking forward but like the other the original was a classic even if not completely accurate to the book itself.

Didn't read the book but saw the original film... eh... I didn't even like that one. Once they're adults, I didn't really care anymore.

Tim Curry was great, but the original TV mini-series is unwatchable at this point. I tried valiantly to watch it recently and just couldn't do it. Looking forward to this new one.

Now, let's get a proper HBO mini-series of The Stand underway, please.

If my memory serves correctly, one of the actors in this upcoming reboot actually personally attacked a YouTuber for making a video about how they were displeased with the new Pennywise design. Because of that, I'm probably not going to see this unless a friend pays for my ticket. :lol

Never read the book, never saw the miniseries, but I love the pics of Molly AKA "The Thing of Evil" that Steven King posts on Twitter. :wink1:

Tim Curry was great, but the original TV mini-series is unwatchable at this point. I tried valiantly to watch it recently and just couldn't do it. Looking forward to this new one.

Now, let's get a proper HBO mini-series of The Stand underway, please.

Agreed, he was a good actor in a good role, in a bad film.

Better than I was expecting.

I guess cause he looks like clown from that car fighting video game from the late 90s, I was expecting it to be all numetal and "Let the bodies hit the floor!"....you know what I mean? I don't like the design of the clown, but anything is scary when it's edited into jump scares like the trailer.

I read on imdb that ***unaga left the project cause he really wanted the infamous "scene" in the movie. Good for him for standing up for his principles...I guess? But is that scene really anything that needs to be defended and fought for?

Obviously it's not gonna be in the movie. So this is just the kids half, huh?

Is the adult half definitely coming or will they wait and see how the kids half goes first?

I guess cause he looks like clown from that car fighting video game from the late 90s, I was expecting it to be all numetal and "Let the bodies hit the floor!"....you know what I mean? I don't like the design of the clown, but anything is scary when it's edited into jump scares like the trailer.

I read on imdb that ***unaga left the project cause he really wanted the infamous "scene" in the movie. Good for him for standing up for his principles...I guess? But is that scene really anything that needs to be defended and fought for?

Is the adult half definitely coming or will they wait and see how the kids half goes first?

Part 2 of IT is definitely coming.

What scene? I've seen the movie like once.

Back