Stealthv3teran collection - Statues - green hulk pf update Last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stealths Collection (update page 8)

Update time!!! enjoy

got a few new pieces in,

Hot toys Mark 42 diecast

DSC_0082.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

Sideshow Nathan Drake

DSC_0184.JPG

My custom big boss from metal gear solid 3

DSC_0157.JPG

Hot toys Golden age captain america

DSC_0154.JPG

DSC_0116.JPG

And one of my grails and finally finished with the second sculpt i just got in

My Frank Miller dark knight returns batman :rock:

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

Stealths Collection (update page 9, Rainman Travis bickle)

Another new piece landed today

Rainmans Travis Bickle :rock: another grail added to my collection,i have a few more coming in the comings weeks/months

enjoys

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

Re: Stealths Collection (update page 9, Rainman Travis bickle)

Mark, its Rob Rahmier great collection once again had to tell ya on here too lol. Id love to see an updated shot of the entire thing

Re: Stealths Collection (update page 9, Rainman Travis bickle)

Mark, its Rob Rahmier great collection once again had to tell ya on here too lol. Id love to see an updated shot of the entire thing

:duff

yeah will do an updated shot at some point got a few pieces im still putting together but onc they are completed i'll get n it. I need a new collection shot for the front page as most of that has gone now.

Re: Stealths Collection (update page 10,(The good the bad and the ugly, Travis bickle

Here they are the most expensive addition to my collection,But what a set they are.

so happy to be able to add these to my collection true pieces of art they are a joy to look at on display

enjoy...i know i am

xsmB2F3i7_PM24IRvBeL9jqvNAXkePKltlvDHMNXJd4=w573-h850-no

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

Re: Stealths Collection (update page 10,(The good the bad and the ugly, Travis bickle

Awesome set.
The fin of lee van cleff hat is too folded, is it normal?

Awesome set.
The fin of lee van cleff hat is too folded, is it normal?

no its not normal mate, it was an issue some come across...during shipping the slit in the foam packaging for the rim pushes against it misshaping it ..i've contacted denny about it .

Newest addition is Hot toys python :rock :rock awesome looking and im not a big IM collector.

10351379_845929162085366_6962732985082213510_n.jpg

I also got my outfit from geewhiz last week for my dude custom..just waiting on rainman to ship the head..body is temp

10339468_843927748952174_8223663061318243302_o.jpg

Re: Stealths Collection (update First page+10,group shots, Hot toys python, TGTBTU tr

Updated first post aswell with new layout and w.i.p of my flat and some group shots

Re: Stealths Collection (update First page+10,group shots, Hot toys python, TGTBTU tr

Really awesome collection and set up!

Back